• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Strike Back On?

fuzzo

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Kohuwela, but approach from the rear (Perera Avenue). They still have 95 and maybe still 90 Every fool and his dog is in line for diesel and 90 octane and not a cat can be bothered to spend Rs. 100 more and get 95.

now is a great time to have a gas car.

The gas shed at the top of our lane is out too :( been that way for a bit now. Now is a great time for an electric or solar car.

I wonder is c******o is behind this to try to move their Reva's? :o hmmmm, conspiracy theories.

i don't want to get my car used to luxury life :o

:( nice

My 1 is also nearing empty. May be tomorrow and Sat. I'm going on leave till they get the pumps back in full action. :D

Try Kohuwela, but approach from the rear (Perera Avenue). They still have 95 and maybe still 90 Every fool and his dog is in line for diesel and 90 octane and not a cat can be bothered to spend Rs. 100 more and get 95.

Well i guess havnt seen the laughs havelock rd "pollima", and all for 95 oct...

:action-smiley-060: nice

My 1 is also nearing empty. May be tomorrow and Sat. I'm going on leave till they get the pumps back in full action. :(

after suffering for two days i managed to pump a nice full tank of 46 ltrs ( coudnt believe i did that much km's after the light poped in)

dickman road shed also have massive line of cars, but it is moving & if you can spare about 45 mins , there is a possibility, but need to go fast ( i had to wait only for about 25 mins yesterday )

well the kohuwela shed does not have 95. don't bother going there...

Somehow i gotta pump by tonight, and that laughs havelock rd looks like the only good option, even tho theres a f**king long que evrytime..

Nice Sig Fuzzo, :action-smiley-060:

any truth to the fuel strike being on again. read in the papers that fowzi wants the new guy to start ASAP. and the lines at the sheds are just crazy.

now is a great time to have a gas car.

Is there an actual shortage, or is it just the usual panic buying thats contributing to all this crap? Cos I see some Ceypetco bowsers on the street. But can't get close to any petrol shed, either the cops nearby or the damn 3wheel drivers won't even let you get close. Today I saw the queue to the flower road shed- starting from the Royal College roundabout. :action-smiley-060: Better to stick to bicycles till all this is over.

Somehow i gotta pump by tonight, and that laughs havelock rd looks like the only good option, even tho theres a f**king long que evrytime..

Yah me 2 pumped 95 octane from Havelock Rd, station last eve..( guess the Maruti's getting used 2 a luxuary life wz me :( ) but fuel consumption of it is quite equal to the Mira.

Electricity

Local English TV

10 buck tax on every credit card transaction

10 buck tax on every cash withdrawal

hmmm what else?

Gas shortage?

Water shortage if your in Colombo-6

Yipppeee caaar Yeeeee moth*r fu*ckers- was the way the Bruce Willis said it in Die Hard!

Today i saw 2 women in sarees with cans waiting in the petrol que..

This shit is getting worse. This people still cant resolve this

if the buggers voted for this... now let them suffer it out... I really dont understand how they could sit around and do nothing about it... the country is in crisis... not enough we got a war going on... and now this... the others looking at this would be laughing their as* off....

Fuel has been issued with no restrictions from the night the strike was over.... The que is mainly coz ppl that were out of gas are queing out at the stations... Outstation operations are smooth... (Official updates... :action-smiley-060: )

Fuel has been issued with no restrictions from the night the strike was over.... The que is mainly coz ppl that were out of gas are queing out at the stations... Outstation operations are smooth... (Official updates... :action-smiley-060: )

I agree. Got my self 2500 worth in the tank and 500 in the can (my 'just in case' reserve). Not much of a que here in Ja-Ela/Kandana area...

I hear that the 95 octane que in the shed near Trans Asia Hotel is short and the longer one is for 90 octane.

Hooooraayy!!!! I am a proud owner of a tank full of petrol now..He..He..lol :action-smiley-060: .

I pumped up in Kotahena and there was not a long que though..only about 7-10 cars. If anybody comes this side you can try, there are two Ce****co on George R De Silva Mawatha one is front of the KFC and the other one is front of the Seylan Bank. Both have got petrol.

Huge queues at a couple of places on the Malabe-dehiwela route, specially the laugfs at Koswatte, but Dehiwela Ebert Silva was clear when we passed it around 9. Well, clear meaning no queues, there were quite a few vehicles in the shed itself :)

ah so no more strike..cool scene. good thing i didnt' wait in line

speaking of KFC... they are opening an outlet in wella..woo hoo... quick access to wraps :)

Whooohooo thats the 3rd chicken joint for us! whats the location man? not been around town for sometime