• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

British Motor Show 2006 Girls Pics

Ministry

yes dude

i am searching for more hot babes in that show

i will post it soon as possible

cheers :alc:

Here is a one for your pleasure ;););)

Both the girl and the car are pretty hot eh!!. BTW the car is CAPARO T1 (road legal)does 0-60 in 2.5secs

tndsc00794kn2.jpg

This is what topgear had to say abt the car

The Caparo T1 will be aimed at a certain type of buyer, with the news that the British supercar unveiled at the Monaco Top Marques motor show on April 20.

Of course, Caparo has not roped in just anyone to pull back the covers. Oh no. The manufacturer has rounded up His Serene Highness Prince Albert II.

We'd have done it for a packet of pork scratchings just to get a first glimpse of the 1,000bhp-per-tonne T1.

Tipping the scales at less then 500kg, which is lighter than a Caterham 7, and with a 500bhp V8 engine, the T1 is claimed to be able to destroy 0-60mph in a mere 2.5 seconds.

The British-designed and -built car will also be able to manage 0-100mph in five seconds and top 190mph, while the sophisticated chassis and suspension made from lightweight materials helps the car corner with the same ability as a Le Mans racer.

And before the tree-hugging community start getting their dreadlocks in a twist, the Caparo T1 will also be able to turn in a very respectable 32.5mpg. Try that in a Bugatti Veyron.

Caparo says it has taken firm orders for the car before a production model has even turned a wheel, but it promises the T1 will be the most affordable supercar in the world. Join the queue just behind us. Around £165,000 will buy you the T1, which promises modern F1 car performance and dynamics, including 0-60mph in only 2.5 seconds. Like the latest F1 cars, the T1 uses a 2.4-litre V8, though supercharged and with a lower rev limit for reliability. Caparo is aiming for the T1 to be the world's first production car to exceed 1000bhp-per-tonne.

tndsc00793st7.jpg

222yj2.th.jpg

22wn7.th.jpg

1ok1.th.jpg

3ux8.th.jpg

5hh2.th.jpg

6mo7.th.jpg

18zp7.th.jpg

19nq8.th.jpg

7ap6.th.jpg

14zj8.th.jpg

The first two pictures i got it from my old friend who personally went for the show.

According to him this show is more of a professional side and since the royal family(queen) visited this show, they have eliminated bikini babes in the show bad scene