• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nikko Nissan Skyline Gtr

dillongt

Hi guys …. This is the latest Nikko drift car …. comes with full function radio control with turbo speed option, Ni- Cad re-chargeable Battery pack, extra FALKEN drifting tire set, spinner rims, working head lights, adjustable front wheel alignment, front n’ rear suspension etc… enjoy .. ;)

new3dm9.jpg

new2zq1.jpg

new1qs2.jpg

new8nz5.jpg

new9ap2.jpg

new5ez6.jpg

new6mg0.jpg

why you.... goddamn.... words fail me....

Falken tires? u mean they make stuff for R/C too? interesting. Can't be too much profit in it, but the advertising must be priceless.

Probably just licensed out. Like how Harley Davidson and CAT license out their brand name to apparel and shoe manufacturers

Probably just licensed out. Like how Harley Davidson and CAT license out their brand name to apparel and shoe manufacturers

well, those are just the brand names. These things are actual tires. And they do make actual drift tires, so why not R/C?

Sweet RCs B) How much do those babies cost. Ive seen some online with nitro for $300. Top speed 75mph. Are these the same?

The Skyline looks like an electric. Is it?

Ha ha! Just noticed. Z-Tune bodykit B) Also, the lights look like there is actually something there instead of just the normal stickers. Is that an optical illusion or real?

I want one!!! lol! Damn, sweet!

WOW.... awesme man... I think that's the best you got apart from the RX7

shit man.. I want one too.... I got this damn Pajero with monster wheels from TamaHawk.. it's a electric.. the damn thing stoped working now.. I think it's something wrong with the remote... oh hell...

old news but question is would they need an NiCd battery pack? B)

AA size is available in NiCd and NiMH B) and as I remember, most of the Nitro R/Cs that run Sundays use 4 AA types.

Interesting tho. My electrics use NiMH battery packs. The 7.6V types. Assume u use those too? Wonder why This uses NiCd. According to Niro, its not as good as NiMH. Tho I can't rememeber the reason why now ;)

AA size is available in NiCd and NiMH B) and as I remember, most of the Nitro R/Cs that run Sundays use 4 AA types.

Interesting tho. My electrics use NiMH battery packs. The 7.6V types. Assume u use those too? Wonder why This uses NiCd. According to Niro, its not as good as NiMH. Tho I can't rememeber the reason why now B)

hey where do they run on sundays ? love to check it out....

Thanx guys… hey Praveen, take it easy bro…. if you want one let me know coz I’m going back 2 N.Y next month again…. I think they took official licence from falken tires for this coz I have a JGTC Calsonic skyline, it has a bridgesone tires on it….. :)

sharkster machan… that certificate and the rc driver lD comes with the car…… :)

dimantha – I had 12 R/C cars but before I came here I gave most of them to my friends and now I have 5 R/C cars ( RX-7, GTR, Ford Truck, WRX STi 7, Mercedes-Benz ) :P