• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Cb8

rman2000

There was a lancer cb8 (1993 model) for sale for 650/-

its a diesel car (64- series)

but has the following faults

a/c cooler very weak

needs a new paint

one cylinder slightly weak but united moters had told the owner that it can go for another 60 000 kms

other than that it seems ok

is it a good price??

whats the price of this make and the diesel version??

There was a lancer cb8 (1993 model) for sale for 650/-

its a diesel car (64- series)

but has the following faults

a/c cooler very weak

needs a new paint

one cylinder slightly weak but united moters had told the owner that it can go for another 60 000 kms

other than that it seems ok

is it a good price??

whats the price of this make and the diesel version??

Hi Rman,

this was the price i remember being quoted for these cars in topping condition a couple of years back so considering there have been a few tax rises since then I do not particularly think the price is bad for this car.

The A/C cooler being weak is no big deal man, most probably the evaporator has developed a leak or its low on gas, but whatever the problem it wont take a lot to fix.

A touch up paint job from a decent place I think would cost you about 40-60K on 1K paint and should you want 2K or a colour change it would cost you more.

Maybe a new new set of piston rings would help that weak cylinder if you have any problems with it.

Personally I think you should anticipate a repair bill of about 100K on top of the value of the car when you are buying it,

So the real question is is a CB8 worth 750K, I think somebody in the country is a better person to answer that question,

Regards,

The Don