• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

B14

road_runner

Ya I'll also change the topic now..

If I could get good money on this I'm planning to go for VIOS...

Do you think it's a good choice?

While the Vios is likely to be quite a safe bet as it's a Toyota, I had a look at a few and the interior looked very cheap.

The Vios is made in Thailand and so I doubt build quality will be upto Japanese standards. For that money I'd go for a new shape Japanese Suzuki Swift with a nice body kit and alloys or a Registered car if it has to be a sedan.

Think what dude... Just a review...There are milions of posts which are worse.Man you got some problem

Dude, Don't hide behind other ppls mistakes. Just coz other ppl make mistakes, doesn't mean u should follow. Learn it as a general life lesson.

Dude, Don't hide behind other ppls mistakes. Just coz other ppl make mistakes, doesn't mean u should follow. Learn it as a general life lesson.

amen....We got some qulaity people down autolanka...

If I've the choice I'd go for a M/T B14 (a newer version) rather than a going for a B15 since I like the styling of B14 over B15. My preferential!!! & I’ll keep a B14,B15 & new Swift over a VIOS, City (because of the country of origin)

If I've the choice I'd go for a M/T B14 (a newer version) rather than a going for a B15 since I like the styling of B14 over B15. My preferential!!! & I’ll keep a B14,B15 & new Swift over a VIOS, City (because of the country of origin)

I agree that build quality of swift is better than a vios/city ... but heck what ... the differences would be things that some people will not even consider ... like noice reduction, materials etc. ... I'd rather go for a light weight sedan over a nicely built dingy car(some what) ...

You can be sure than Vios is better on fuel, more reliable(i mean the powertrain), more comfortable than Swift... if u r bit performance biased go for the city vtec(plz don't go for iDSI)

Hi Guys,

Personally I love the look of the new Suzuki swift, but the fact its a Suzuki makes me concerned about the long term build quality a bit because the older swifts weren't as hardy as maybe other japanese guys in that generation so in that sense even the thai made Vios is a better bet and will hold its value long term being a Toyota ?

I mean I know people have issues with the non jap built City's but certainly they aren't bad cars at all for the sort of bread and butter motoring they were meant to be used for. So I don't think the Vios could be any worse ........

I stand to be corrected of course,

Regards,

The Don

Hi Guys,

Personally I love the look of the new Suzuki swift, but the fact its a Suzuki makes me concerned about the long term build quality a bit because the older swifts weren't as hardy as maybe other japanese guys in that generation so in that sense even the thai made Vios is a better bet and will hold its value long term being a Toyota ?

I mean I know people have issues with the non jap built City's but certainly they aren't bad cars at all for the sort of bread and butter motoring they were meant to be used for. So I don't think the Vios could be any worse ........

I stand to be corrected of course,

Regards,

The Don

datz right, i know about a dozen city owners, and they all are happy with their rides! no reliability issues, sufficiently powerful for a compact car ... may not be the most comfortable one around, but the ride is not rough either!

Come to think of it, isnt the N16/Corolla built in Singa/Thailand?

Which Corolla's are u rfering to? can't be the brand new ones? or is it ?

Well N16 is from Sing. hence the inferiority in comparision to a FB15 (I think FB15 is a better built car, in terms of real aspects like powertrain reliability etc. - I am not refering to goddies and materials here)

Which Corolla's are u rfering to? can't be the brand new ones? or is it ?

Well N16 is from Sing. hence the inferiority in comparision to a FB15 (I think FB15 is a better built car, in terms of real aspects like powertrain reliability etc. - I am not refering to goddies and materials here)

toyotacorollaij5.jpg

Model 121 is it?

toyotacorollaij5.jpg

Model 121 is it?

Yeah obviously it must be a 121 range... but i was more interested in whether itz the brand new ones(sold by toyota lanka) or the recon ones that is said to be made in sing.! when i spoke to toyota lanka ... they told me da corolla is from jap.

bdw mona... i did some reading on premio and primera and listed the findings in the your thread! check it out ...