• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mystery Bmw "z29" Unveiled

fuzzo

doesnt it look a bit like this one below....

u seem to have missed out a minor point. 4 doors vs 2 doors.

And FYI, most sports cars share the same layout and shape. Only differs in the details. Side view will look a lot like a Z4 coupe too.

Hmmmm Strange design.

The rot of classic BMW design continues :D . Creating something new just for the sake of change is stupid. It's just that BMW is such a strong brand and the fact that the cars are great help it not to lose credibility.

I think the front end looks a childish attempt, the profile looks like a shrunken Z4 coupe and the rear looks a bit of a sqaured off Mazda 6 :violent-smiley-030: .

I hope they get back to the great design language they had in the 80s and 90s.

• 1 month later...

yes there are M3's but doubt there are any M5's...

on a side note...sorry saliya but i've had to remove that link off your signature...advertising rules bud...

You're wrong Shaks.. there one E39 M5 according to my knowledge....

well for me, this cars (bmw z29) front instantly reminded the Chrysler Crossfires's back

i am too lazy to post a pic but i think you should compare and see.

i think with extra boost, BMW hopes the front side will be better after some accidents. -j/k

BTW,1 of my uncle (in SL) owned a old white BMW (18- or something) it was saying M5 on the badge. uncle was not a guy to replace badges or things like that and i havent asked him is that a true m5 or not. but I think it didnt had a perfomance engine, so it could have been a rebadged in the uk. ha ha- but he loved it so much and he kept it in a garage for decades before selling it recently.

but do you think in uk some one would rebadge a car like that bmw 5 (long time ago) ?

Edited by Buddhika M H