• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Greetings Frm Ausi Soil...

kanjayz

hey guys how yall beign doing..Im from aussie and ii drive a ford futura. Keep it rocking Sri Lanka!!

On be half of the team AUTOLANKA welcome to Autolanka…. Enjoy our site

Welcome to the site.....TeamAutolanka hope that you find our joint- fun, useful and informative.

By any chance a 4x4ing person? Been to the outback much?

I live in Southern Africa and we are hoping to do an expedition to the Oz outback (CSR) sometime next year.

Hey hola i saw that holden , it was for sale on the site, in ausie its called the holden comerdore but the same car is called the chevrolet lumina where i live, the lumina SS is a damn powerful machine and very populer here in the middle east, i was just wondering how can u maintain that holden in SL, do u have agents there, and being a V6 it will be pretty hard on the pocket too, considering the fuel prices in SL.

this is a ford futura, i dont know if Kanjayz got the same model

futurabk2.jpg

I think this is one of those cars we will never see in our Island

[/quotei

snt this the factory LPG ford we see around here, i forget its name...

will get back to u once i remember

Hey hola i saw that holden , it was for sale on the site, in ausie its called the holden comerdore but the same car is called the chevrolet lumina where i live, the lumina SS is a damn powerful machine and very populer here in the middle east, i was just wondering how can u maintain that holden in SL, do u have agents there, and being a V6 it will be pretty hard on the pocket too, considering the fuel prices in SL.

In fact the Holden is from our town. I think the owner is in these forums. I will try to alert him and get some details on his car