• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Carina Gt

Dominic

is there anyting special in it that it would stand out from the rest of the GT's in SL?

Nope just that the driver tooted me for no apparent reason last evening.... I think it tried to keep up with me from Horton Pl taffic lights to pariliament road traffic lights but couldnt and it cheesed the driver off. Was just wondering if anyone knew who it was.

It was just annoying.

I think stock the BHP is the same.

Ive got only one mod....the exhaust is custom built by Remus so I probably get about 10 BHP more.

Also the BM is a 6 Cylinder so there is that xtra pull after 5000 rpm.

2 liter V6 eh? much like cefiro!

i guess 325 and CGT bot have similar 0-100 km/h figures (some 7+ seconds) ...

intersting how a beemer family sedan can be faster than a CGT! Germans do make wonders albeit in higher displacement(torque)

Edited by isurujosh

2 liter V6 eh? much like cefiro!

i guess 325 and CGT bot have similar 0-100 km/h figures (some 7+ seconds) ...

intersting how a beemer family sedan can be faster than a CGT! Germans do make wonders albeit in higher displacement(torque)

More likely to be an inline 6. BM have no love for the V. Offhand, only the M3 GTR the M6 and M5 come to mind with V engines. But M3, M4 and most normal models with 6 pots come with inline engines.

U think that's amazing? Try a ride in a BMW diesel. Its just as fast as the petrol. Topgear ran a 3xxi and a 3xxd round the track and they clocked similar times. (xx coz I don't remember displacement properly. 18 or 20. Probably 20)

More likely to be an inline 6. BM have no love for the V. Offhand, only the M3 GTR the M6 and M5 come to mind with V engines. But M3, M4 and most normal models with 6 pots come with inline engines.

huh?no love for the V but they decide to use it on their flagships?pericles please explain...

huh?no love for the V but they decide to use it on their flagships?pericles please explain...

The choice was forced on them :( imagine an inline-10 :) Gotta make a V10 to put in the in M5.

Actually, I can't think of even one V6 in the BMW line up. V8, V10, but no V6...... hmmm... wierd...

My neighbour has a E38 750 V12 ! And sounds so Sweet..

U think that's amazing? Try a ride in a BMW diesel. Its just as fast as the petrol. Topgear ran a 3xxi and a 3xxd round the track and they clocked similar times. (xx coz I don't remember displacement properly. 18 or 20. Probably 20)

true beemers prefer I to V... (at least for 6 potz) i 4got to recall!

Edited by isurujosh

Considering that only a few 320i are on our roads, which one is yours?

Cannot upload the pics I have Im trying to put them up in the 'Fuel Consumption Comparison' thread. Give me a couple of mins.

Its a 92, 320i, Black, REMUS Exhaust, Zender Spoiler, AC Schnitzer Kit.

photo0017iv4.th.jpg

photo0017iv4.th.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo0017iv4.jpg

Edited by Dominic