• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anyone Wants To Race A Vtec? :-)

evilmak

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had very little respect for VTEC's until I drove this proper Honda NSX Supercar this morning on Galle Road.. What should I say it's an awesome machine:

oh my god! oooooooooh my god! i can hardly hold my breath! proper Honda NSX Supercar in SL ... plz let us know the details will ya!

y.o.m.

specz(if different ot a standard one)

price(if the owner doesn't mind only)

simply i need to know anything about this car! :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by isurujosh

oh my god! oooooooooh my god! i can hardly hold my breath! proper Honda NSX Supercar in SL ... plz let us know the details will ya!

y.o.m.

specz(if different ot a standard one)

price(if the owner doesn't mind only)

simply i need to know anything about this car! :jumping-smiley-013:

He must be excited. Even mixed up "I can hardly breathe" with holding his breath. :lol:

Calm down boy, u gonna make a mess on the keyboard. Now wipe off that drool before u short circuit something :lol:

oh no plz. don't they are babies! they should not be exhausted! nowdays they deserve only the serene things in life despite their above average capability of handling!

duh.. is it true people buy their vehicles just for show? or is it for the need for speed eh? lolz.. just my opinions, if you ve got it, use it, nothing is permanent so make the best use outta it.. and in the process.. maintain it lovingly.. its one AWESOME ride... :-)

Zz

Will you drag it?

Whos gonna run him, man? Supra owner, not in country, other NSX, hardly ever in country, Skyline? Is Andy still around, or is he back in the US? Cayman (and I'm reaching here), never in the country. No one in the RX-7s...

Can't think of anyone who would even be willing to try it for kicks... Bar Nigel's Scoobie and Ashan's 3, those two might do it for kicks tho :lol:

Hey Mivec, u think u could take it down? 2.0l Mivec turbo vs 3.2l Vtec V6? :jumping-smiley-013:

Errr.... is this thing in Dehiwela? :lol:

Whos gonna run him, man? Supra owner, not in country, other NSX, hardly ever in country, Skyline? Is Andy still around, or is he back in the US? Cayman (and I'm reaching here), never in the country. No one in the RX-7s...

Can't think of anyone who would even be willing to try it for kicks... Bar Nigel's Scoobie and Ashan's 3, those two might do it for kicks tho :lol:

Hey Mivec, u think u could take it down? 2.0l Mivec turbo vs 3.2l Vtec V6? :jumping-smiley-013:

Errr.... is this thing in Dehiwela? :lol:

I think Aravinda's F360 and Dhiran's 355 are the only two that can out run it.

guys the nsx isn't all that good in straight lines right, according to nowdays standards! i don't know specification of this particular ride, but ordinary NSX should be left clueless in a staright line in front of Nigz scooby!

Anyway coming back to the modena! i guess ferrari only has a chance in a straight line! it can't match the handling of this 80's technology masterpiece!

If the topic is literal! "Replying to Anyone Wants To Race A Vtec? :-)" the challenge is on?

Quicker than your Tommi?

good question? me wanted to ask the same!

duh.. is it true people buy their vehicles just for show? or is it for the need for speed eh? lolz.. just my opinions, if you ve got it, use it, nothing is permanent so make the best use outta it.. and in the process.. maintain it lovingly.. its one AWESOME ride... :-)

Zz

yes u r right! but for me NSXs are sacred pieces, i grew very emotional! datz y the babish post :jumping-smiley-013:

Hmmm just some odd 1/4 times I found on the net..

2001 Acura NSX V6 4.5 12.9

2002 Acura NSX 4.8 13.4

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 4.8 13.4

2004 Nissan 350Z 5.3 13.77 (M.T. Mar '04)

2006 Subaru Impreza 22B STi 4.7 13.5 (C&D)

1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 5.1 13.6

Hi Isuru,

If you watched a certain episode of Top Gear you would know that the F360 has excellent handeling as well, it was tested on the french alps going on those long windy roads, if anything lets it down against the NSX it would be the Driver :jumping-smiley-013:

The Don

Hmmm just some odd 1/4 times I found on the net..

2001 Acura NSX V6 4.5 12.9

2002 Acura NSX 4.8 13.4

1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 5.1 13.6

:jumping-smiley-013: ... Nothing's forgotten... nothing's ever forgotten!

Hi Isuru,

If you watched a certain episode of Top Gear you would know that the F360 has excellent handeling as well, it was tested on the french alps going on those long windy roads, if anything lets it down against the NSX it would be the Driver :lol:

The Don

Hi there Sir!

ineresting indeed to talk about F360 vs. NSX!

but i run the risk of going OT if i do that!

i want this topic to specifically focus on this "NSX beauty" in our beloved motherland, so i shall not drag it any further than say! TOP GEAR Z VERY EUROPEAN BIASED!

anyway itz a very subjective thing to give a verdict on the superiority of one ride over the other... when the two rides are pretty similar... so your opinion should be as good as mine! :lol:

Edited by isurujosh

Actually No, JC is a great admirer of the NSX, even raced one arround some American race track ........ unless it was Tiff Needle and it was 5th Gear not Top Gear,

I don't think the Top Gear guys have any bias against the NSX, merely referring to the fact it probably handles as well as the NSX.

The Don

:jumping-smiley-013: ... Nothing's forgotten... nothing's ever forgotten!

No. but you should get a life

QUOTE(isurujosh @ Aug 24 2006, 06:30 PM) http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=28674' target="_blank">

oh no plz. don't they are babies! they should not be exhausted! nowdays they deserve only the serene things in life despite their above average capability of handling!