• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic of Toyota 141

Nashboy

Question

Hi guys, I’m planning to buy a Honda Civic 2007/2008 or Toyota 141 2007/2008.. budget is around 34 lacks.. what’s the best vehicle for that price? I don’t want to loose a lot of money when I’m reselling.. please help.. thanks

Edited by Nashboy

2 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Nashboy said:

Hi guys, I’m planning to buy a Honda Civic 2007/2008 or Toyota 141 2007/2008.. budget is around 34 lacks.. what’s the best vehicle for that price? I don’t want to loose a lot of money when I’m reselling.. please help.. thanks

while predicting future resale is difficult none of these two cars have lost value  actually. The Civic FD series remains ever popular as of today as well. Ideally the Civic is a more refined car overall. The 141 is a solid no nonsense car. I'd probably settle for the Civic

• Like 2

Both are pretty good choices. Fuel wise the FD might get better values due to the hybrid system in place in certain later models. Comfort in this car is pretty good and the design is pretty eye catching. 

the 141 in the other hand is a pretty nice choice too. most of them were brought down here brand new for permits so you should be able to find a car with genuine mileage and good service records. The dash is simplistic and comfort wise its a pretty nice ride. A relative of mine had one for a long time and the car's 1.6L engine was pretty smooth and had plenty acceleration for LK roads. Fuel wise it you should be able to do around 8-9KMPL. 

Both cars are going to have a fair share of mileage so just look out for beat up and abused cars and try to find yourself a good ride and you should be all set for your next car. Just be mindful of timely maintenance and enjoy the ride!