• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Upgrading from Montero V98W 2013

Ramsad

Question

Gentlemen,

am currently using a 2013 late Montero V98W GLX ( Diesel) which I got 3 years back when she had done only 35K +. Now she is slightly shy of 85K, but still in top nick and company maintained to the dot. 

It’s a nice set of wheels , fun to ride with ample power and space. But refinement & creature comfort  wise am wondering whether to upgrade to a Toyota Prado 150 or Land cruiser 200?

My budget is 14Mn which I may be able to stretch another 1/2 Mn. I need something which has equal power to the Monty or more, but more comfortable and refined ride.

i have been looking at a few 200 V8 Petrol LCs. As per the ads I think the best 200 I could afford would be something manufactured between 2008-2010. But fully loaded ZX or AX G special. 

Do you think this is a wise move for me to do the switch? Am I jumping on to a money pit , as the Monty has been very cost effective in terms of maintenance. Fuel is not a major concern as I am getting company fuel pumped. 

And if you think V8 is a smart move what should I be specifically looking at in the vehicle in terms of maintenance and what problems to anticipate 

Or should I bin the V8 dream and go for  150 and call it a day?

thanks in advance guys

Sadiq

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet