• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Plans For Valantines? ::

dragster

guys what are your plans for valantines ?

valantine is all about spending some quality time with your loved one right ? so I was thinking to myself yesterday... whose the most loved one in my life... and I finaly figured out that the most loved one in my life is my car...

so this valantine's day I'll be spending some quality time with my baby girl... a candle lit dinner just by the sea... just for the two of us... I hope I can get a table with a lot of room on one side ... for ma baby girl...

:violent-smiley-099:

guys what are your plans for valantines ?

valantine is all about spending some quality time with your loved one right ? so I was thinking to myself yesterday... whose the most loved one in my life... and I finaly figured out that the most loved one in my life is my car...

so this valantine's day I'll be spending some quality time with my baby girl... a candle lit dinner just by the sea... just for the two of us... I hope I can get a table with a lot of room on one side ... for ma baby girl...

:hah:

u r d only bugger i knw who'd cum up wit totally valid shit like dat... :violent-smiley-099:

u r d only bugger i knw who'd cum up wit totally valid shit like dat... :violent-smiley-099:

ha ha.... I ze take pride inz ma abilitieze.... :lol:

useless spending on women man... you get nothing back... well ok you get a very little back :P ....but when you spend on a car you get so much :D

yes he's goin to do her from behind...jus make sure she is 'turned on' cos d exhaust mite b too hot for u

I must admit... that was a good come back bro.... :hah:

and how could have I forgotten that Farzi boy would come up with some shit... which he's so good at doing

I remember last year.. Farzi boy here was asking about all around for the best place for a valantine's dinner