• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Concourse D' Elegance - Lexington Ky

dhp

Third annual Concourse d' Elegance held on Aug 24th at Keeneland in Lexington KY. Fron a Connaught to the Carera GT, every conceivalbe class was represented at this year's event. IMO the F40 owns the Carera GT hands down :lol:

Enjoy pics

on a side note: You might hear planes in the background - this was right across from the bluegrass airport where the comair plane crashed about 12 hrs after this event - a costly human error

IMG_6475.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg

Edited by dhp

nice pics dhp...that manta ray vette is out of this world...

would you be kind enough to email a full res pic of this http://harisphotos.photos.gb.net/p33709011.html to [email protected]?

only for the purpose of a desktop wallpaper...

yup, that one's a very famous mutation of the vette..I have some old pics I took at teh corvette msm a while back..I'll post some if I can find em..IMHO; the vette is the best performance for your money!

p.s. I'll email the pics u asked for (1600x1200)

ZR1 was a great pkg and thats what paved the wasy for the modern Z06s and c#Rs.

A guy at work bought an early 90s vette, its an auto but still pulls like hell. Its black and looks pretty sharp....13yrs old and still turms heads.

p.s. did u get my email?

Edited by dhp