• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford Is Selling Aston Martin!!

Ministry

In the news for a week or 2 now ministry, I think Ford is basically consolidating its business and trying to raise money for its restructuring plans, I think Ford owns Jaguar too, wonder if that would get sold as well (unless they have already decided to do that).

Do you know Aston Martin is a company that has never made a profit, always hovering arround the break even point, atleast thats what a top gear episode a few years back said, they seem to make cars simply for the love of making cars, not a very comerically lucrative venture for a company like Ford, struggeling against the japs with sales in its class leading SUV's dropping dramatically in the last quarter

The Don

yes the news has been around for some time now, and yes as Don said they are planning to invest heavily on other brands and simply cut down heavy costs. They are also planning to idle few plants for the same reason. it'll be interesting to see what the future hold for ford with their new CEO

yes the news has been around for some time now, and yes as Don said they are planning to invest heavily on other brands and simply cut down heavy costs. They are also planning to idle few plants for the same reason. it'll be interesting to see what the future hold for ford with their new CEO

what a new ceo for ford :angry: ?

bdw i think jag too will go... but they can't sell volvo becuase of depedencies to other models