• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tvr Rocks!!

Ministry

I Guess what TVR has going for it is the fact that they are pretty much raw sports cars with ledgendry handeling, but I guess what lets it down is the build quality (the feeling that things are going to fall apart when going fast all the squaky little noises the bodywork makes when thundering down etc) but supposed to be loads of fun,

also interesting to note the TVR come with little or none of the safety equipment which us driving modern cars have got used to which is why I use the term Raw ha ha, but great fun to drive, or so I hear,

The Don

well i have driven one of my new friend's TVR

this is awesome man,, feel like driving a ferrari with a big sound!( sound comes with standard specs lol)

its soo smooth and has all the safety features built in it , cornering is great tooo

maybe the old TVRs lack those but this one is a good master piece with a low price starting from 16000 pounds. i saw a lot of TVRs roaming in london streets..

oh man my holiday here is finishing sooon lol

dsc09388pc0.jpg

well check this site out for more pics. dont u guys think its incredible??

http://autopilot.kommersant.ru/Issues/Auto/2004/09/034.html

Edited by Ministry

TVR doesn't incorporate ABS or airbags into their cars cos they have a different approach to safety...but as the don mentioned their build quality is questionable...

my all-time favourite TVR is the Sagaris...you should check one out while you're there ministry...

TVR doesn't incorporate ABS or airbags into their cars cos they have a different approach to safety...but as the don mentioned their build quality is questionable...

my all-time favourite TVR is the Sagaris...you should check one out while you're there ministry...

Not any more. Sagaris is a well built car. Russian Rubels did the trick. :angry::(:D

Ha ha, that approach is "Dont Crash it" ha ha ha ha :angry:

actually no don...TVRs come with an integrated roll cage, its glass fibre panels absorb most of the energy in an impact to avoid damage to the chassis and keeping the passenger compartment intact cos peter wheeler doesn't believe in crumple zones..., plus TVRs do not have flat body panels cos curves are stronger...

you should read up on his philosophy for safety :(

milinda in the last test video of the sagaris i watched, some body panels were shaky...the russians might've refined it further now...

actually no don...TVRs come with an integrated roll cage, its glass fibre panels absorb most of the energy in an impact to avoid damage to the chassis and keeping the passenger compartment intact cos peter wheeler doesn't believe in crumple zones..., plus TVRs do not have flat body panels cos curves are stronger...

you should read up on his philosophy for safety :angry:

milinda in the last test video of the sagaris i watched, some body panels were shaky...the russians might've refined it further now...

Problem is Shaks, in a high speed collission or a crash a roll cage can only do as much because most of the damage to the body is caused by the G forces which roller cages etc does nothing to dampen the impact in the form of air bags etc, I am sure the TVR is well capable protecting the passengers safe in the form of keeping the passenger shell intact, but .... oh well i am sure a person buying a TVR doesn't get a TVR because they like modern commodities such as ABS SRS airbags and traction control, more for the sheer thrill of driving a TVR

I guess if you wanted a refined british sports car you will probably opt for Noble or something like that,

The Don

• 5 weeks later...