• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evos At The House

mitsu_eclipse

hey guys, thats a house i rent with a bunch of other people. one of my roommates owns a evo 8, with about 400whp. (thats his evo in the front without the bumper) it was an evo swap day. alot of evoscame and swapped parts, worked on their cars, installed parts, etc. my roommate installed nitrous for his fmic to cool down the air by way of the mister.

after all this we went for a cruise ( i didnt take my car cause i couldnt keep up with those 400+hp evos that day) but it was fun, about 8-10 evos rolling around, went for lunch, etc.

I will try n get more pictures the next time they come over to the house.

thanks for the compliments guys, but i wish i owned an evo... may happen soon!!

Bet Mitsu must be kicking itself for not making Evos available in the US before this. Looks like the sales are pretty

US sells around 500 - 600 evos a month.

Shak, the previous Gen Evo did not pass the crash regulations and also emissions.

This why the US Evo 8 and Evo 9 has a different Rear Bumper Compared to the JDM Spec Evo 8 and 9.

It juts out a LOT.

Edited by Velocity

What's all this talk about getting an Evo? I thought all you wanted was a Viper? :ninja:

haha is this charith from stafford? who was a year senior to me? haha how are ya?

well yes the viper is still in the works, but before that i gotta get an 'affordable car' ... i am gonna start working real soon since i just graduated. so HOPEFULLY i will be able to purchase something 'nice'

haha is this charith from stafford? who was a year senior to me? haha how are ya?

Yeah, doing alright.

well yes the viper is still in the works, but before that i gotta get an 'affordable car' ... i am gonna start working real soon since i just graduated. so HOPEFULLY i will be able to purchase something 'nice'

Good to know you're still focused on the Viper but I can't say the Evo is a bad choice :P

hey does your bro own a black 350 z and did you previously own a rex.....

:D

Yup. I spoke to you on the phone sometime last December, but I still haven't met you in person.

BTW I saw this and thought you might like the excellent feedback.

Edited by Charith