• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Do You Think A 2000cc Daewoo Will Have Change In A Sri Lankan Drag Race?

Junkfriend

Does it say whether it was tested on a Auto or a manual?

Leganza was billed as a luxury sedan so don't think the performance was tested under racing conditions besides I believe they have made the 1st shift at around @5400 rpm and I made the shift @6400 rpm and even when I made the 1st shift @ around 5000 rpm I too ended up in the 10+ range.

cheers ~ Junky

interesting to note that the specs that elvis has given indictaes that junky's car is not a stock car!

according to him he cuts down the 0-60(0-100kph) time from 10+ to 7.9 seconds by simply shifting the gear at 6,400 instead of "@ around 5000 rpm "... z it really possible?

and does the stock legancza go up to 6400?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it say whether it was tested on a Auto or a manual?

Leganza was billed as a luxury sedan so don't think the performance was tested under racing conditions besides I believe they have made the 1st shift at around @5400 rpm and I made the shift @6400 rpm and even when I made the 1st shift @ around 5000 rpm I too ended up in the 10+ range.

cheers ~ Junky

Hey Junky-man you got a quick Daewoo there... what were the mods again?

Plus you must be a really good Driver- you should consider a future in test Driving.