• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Mobile???

ash

I’ve been using Nokia mobiles all my life. Happy with Nokia, other than its display problem.

I’m in verge of a new mobile. With your experience which phone do you recommend? My budget is below 60.... Plz give your comments on new phones. Am interested in these phones,

N70

N72

N80

N91 (above 60)

Sony Ericsson K800i (any body got experience???)

I’ve been using Nokia mobiles all my life. Happy with Nokia, other than its display problem.

I’m in verge of a new mobile. With your experience which phone do you recommend? My budget is below 60.... Plz give your comments on new phones. Am interested in these phones,

N70

N72

N80

N91 (above 60)

The N series is bulky. anyway for a change try a Sony Ericsson. Is it worth spending 60k on a mobile phone? why not spend it for your vehicle.

The N series is bulky. anyway for a change try a Sony Ericsson. Is it worth spending 60k on a mobile phone? why not spend it for your vehicle.

good idea... But a phone is a fashion icon, its something which says alot about you

I've spend enough on my car. I always treat them well. But at this point I need something which I can use to communicate. Earlier I used a Nokia 8850, which is very classy. I need something like that, which is not very bulky and not too fancy. For a decent mobile today you'll have to spend around 40-50, so my max budget is 60.

N73!!! Smooth, elegant, 3.2 mpx camera wit autofocus, loadza of stuff to drool over.. really is a classy looking fone..

Zz

Does N73 comes in any other colour than silver, I prefer Black or dark metallic silver. How is the overall quality?

Does anybody have experience with Sony Ericsson K800i?

I've spend enough on my car. I always treat them well. But at this point I need something which I can use to communicate. Earlier I used a Nokia 8850, which is very classy. I need something like that, which is not very bulky and not too fancy. For a decent mobile today you'll have to spend around 40-50, so my max budget is 60.

Does N73 comes in any other colour than silver, I prefer Black or dark metallic silver. How is the overall quality?

Does anybody have experience with Sony Ericsson K800i?

am sorry man.. i really have got no idea as to whether the phone comes in dark colours.. but quality wise.. I need not say more.. just goto google and do a "N73 Vs k800 comparison" you will come up with some cool results.. the camera is awesome and the phone is reletively slim compareed to other phones in its class.. It has got a beautiful large screen too.. check it out before you go for it though..

the K800 has superb audio quality. That is the only good thing i heard. The phone is larger than the k750 and has a smartphone size now :-( Have not used it though to comment on it..

Zz

anyone have any experience with the samsung d900? i've just fallen for the slick slide down phone and im seriously considering buying it! the amazing thing abt it is the 3 mp camera. apart for the bad battery life, i think its a good looking handy phone to carry around

I've seen many people invest in phones than wrist watches for their image . :jumping-smiley-013:

i think thats maily coz there are so many fake wathces for dirty cheap prices and most of them are hard to make out as a fake from a distance.

anyone have any experience with the samsung d900? i've just fallen for the slick slide down phone and im seriously considering buying it! the amazing thing abt it is the 3 mp camera. apart for the bad battery life, i think its a good looking handy phone to carry around

mate, that is a real nice phone go for it. i've always been a loyal samsung customer only prob is you cant have vibrate and the ringtone at the same time if the ringtone is not a vibrating tone

N70

N72

N80

N91 (above 60)

yo Ash...

Go 4 da K800... 3 megalpixel cam superb bro....

Im my opinion.. Nokia has lots its shape and size...

N Series is huge...

k800 got no symbian support.. but pros are extremely good camera, superb sound quality, awesome menu interface, cool lookz.. cons are no symbian support as mentioned earlier, video recording is of low quality due to an old codec being used still, larger than k750....

k800 or da n73 in ma opinion :-)

n73z ma preference

Zz