• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advise On Renting Cars

Shismo

Hey guyz I'm lookin for a car to hire on long term basis sum thing like Hx-xxxx numbers for around Rs.35000 per month.I already Hav a FB 15.What other car do ya think I can get? DO ya knw any1 wit a car to hire. Thanx Guyz !!

machang why dont u just get a good car loan and buy a car? its a worthwhile investmnt. For 30,000 u can get around 1.2 million. And the rest of your 5000 can be a monthly instalment insurence plan

Maybe you cant get a fancy car, but you can get your own car....Thats valuable

OT, but most rent a car companies here, are shit! My unc who frequently goes abroad on business gave out his car to a rent a car comp. and they played him out. When he asked it back, they refused stating some contract or so, and the car was in shit condition, damaged and they still have to pay him for certain amount of months... He took it off them fixed it up a bit n then sold it, not worth keeping @ all...

Hey guyz I'm lookin for a car to hire on long term basis sum thing like Hx-xxxx numbers for around Rs.35000 per month.I already Hav a FB 15.What other car do ya think I can get? DO ya knw any1 wit a car to hire. Thanx Guyz !!

Hey....Give me ur email address and I can mail U some details. Cant mention in the forum as I think its against forum rules. One of my good friends owns a car rental so I can recommend him....

Cheers

Hey....Give me ur email address and I can mail U some details. Cant mention in the forum as I think its against forum rules. One of my good friends owns a car rental so I can recommend him....

Cheers

whats the diffrence? anyway the business transaction is now made no?

Sorry guys. If you have any vehicles for hire please advertise them in Autolanka RENT section.

Charges 400/= per month for individual vehicle owners to list down in RENT section

If it’s for a car rent company please contact us for special arrangements to promote their service.

The RENT section will be up and running soon !