• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Facelift Lancer 2007

Velocity

1 Japanese PS = 0.98632 BHP

So that would be ~163 BHP :D

thanx bro.

Damn, honda gets around 180 bhp on a NA CTR engine ( am I correct )

mitsui guys need 1.8 litres and turbo and they still do less than a CTR

:D

But i love the New Evo 9 MR. Front looks sleeker than the first Evo 9. Mitsui Openly says its the last of the 4g63.

lancerevomrtm6.jpg

However interesting the engine maybe the old timer chassis and body is in dire need of retirement.

What's the torque on the Honda Engine vs the Mitsu? I'm sure the Mitsu will have more at a lower rpm. And that'll make the power more accessible on the road.

optionsoe7.jpg

damn, is that Neon Lighting on that MR. Thats a bit RICE....

check the lower pic.

And those RAYS WHEELS look UGLY.

I wished it had these on as a OPTION

cwest1mediumtf6.jpg

on second thoughts that might be the intercooler spray. but the intercooler is the lower part only.

i cant read JAP though.... i am sure it cant be neon lights :D

But i love the New Evo 9 MR. Front looks sleeker than the first Evo 9. Mitsui Openly says its the last of the 4g63.

They started offering the new facelift here in the US as the SE model. My understanding is that it's only an extention to the existing bumper, but it looks like a single piece in these pics.

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

they got evo wagons?

yeah, they even got a GT wagon.

charith, i think the difference of the front is only the lip. I am sure you can even fit on the earlier Evo 9 LIP.

but the ralliart CF Lip looks so much hot on the CAR,

i actually like the rays wheels...but not on red. looks hot on black...

1iw8.jpg

fuzzo these are 19. i think what MMC offer is 17. this is why it does not look that good.

may be i am wrong.

damn, is that Neon Lighting on that MR. Thats a bit RICE....

check the lower pic.

And those RAYS WHEELS look UGLY.

I wished it had these on as a OPTION

on second thoughts that might be the intercooler spray. but the intercooler is the lower part only.

i cant read JAP though.... i am sure it cant be neon lights :violent-smiley-099:

Daaaaaaaaaaiiiuuuuuuuuuuummm.... This is HOT...........

heyy!! an evo thread!!! (at least ended up being one :violent-smiley-099: )

yep i too think its just the front lip thats different... somehow or the other i'm starting to love the Evo9... i was more a fan of the Evo 8's nose-styling...

i saw a evo 9 wizz past me a few days ago, and it had like a 'fizzzzzzzzz' sound in the exhaust.... not the nice rumble/boom... was left breathless... :P

i saw a evo 9 wizz past me a few days ago, and it had like a 'fizzzzzzzzz' sound in the exhaust.... not the nice rumble/boom... was left breathless... :violent-smiley-099:

Familiar with that. Dinesh Ds car sounded like that on debut at Katu when it ran group N and sounded like that again this month when he ran group N again. U just hear the turbo whining when the car goes past.