• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Audi A6 Launch In Sri Lanka ::: [pictures Updated]

MADZ

For me it's a disappointment........just don't like the lines of styling especially for the interior......the dash resembles the 70s Ford MK series touch! just not appealing for me although some people will disagree. In styling I think BMW & to an extent Merc is leagues ahead! Just my dreaded opinion folks....

Either he is saying thats what the girls are thinking based on their expressions, or he means he cant see the car in the pic.

Yep your right.........I think it's the girls expressions that has got his rocks off! But for crying out loud these models could at least have a smile on their face couldn't they? Afterall they are unveiling the next best thing to fast food! :violent-smiley-099:

Yep your right.........I think it's the girls expressions that has got his rocks off! But for crying out loud these models could at least have a smile on their face couldn't they? Afterall they are unveiling the next best thing to fast food! :violent-smiley-099:

Ash is jus wondering where the Audi is... hes looking @ only the 2 hmm mmm (searching for a proper word) next to the car...

They were, most of the time. I think they were just looking around coz that guy opened the door.

Audi as a brand has always been an underrated car as compared to other German brands. I think it deserves more recognition. After all they brought us the Quatro.

As for the A6, I have had the opportunity of driving this car and whilst it is a great performer, I find some of its interior and exterior dissapointing. Rather dated I should say. At this end of the market, for the money being traded I would expect more. A touch of VW can also be seen on the inside. Don't forget, in this bracket there is also the BMW 5 and Merc E and not to mention the fast catching up Lexus GS.

i quite like its new styling but i don't dig its dash and centre console...i actually prefer the previous generation's dash...i think this one's too 'lit up'...

but hey i wouldn't turn one down :violent-smiley-099:

oh and crash i think i know who bought it :P

Edited by sharkster

Nice Car! Did you guys hear what D*MO brought down this week? The new Mercedes S550..... according to them its the most technology advanced car in SL and was brought down on a special order by a someone who owns a famous Shipping firm in Colombo.... and the price it was sold for was Rs 55 million…..

now now, thats enough about me....I like mercedez alot, and I thought S550 is the thing now

Either he is saying thats what the girls are thinking based on their expressions, or he means he cant see the car in the pic.

The latter...

Ash is jus wondering where the Audi is... hes looking @ only the 2 hmm mmm (searching for a proper word) next to the car...

Spot on!!! ;)

Thank You AUTOLANKA, for the pics and your attendance, really appreciate the support......Just to post an open invitation, (with the consent of the Admins....if its ok) to drop in @ the Audi showroom...we've got the new models so come and check it out and have a cup of coffee maybe ;) ....

Cheers

Thank You AUTOLANKA, for the pics and your attendance, really appreciate the support......Just to post an open invitation, (with the consent of the Admins....if its ok) to drop in @ the Audi showroom...we've got the new models so come and check it out and have a cup of coffee maybe ;) ....

Cheers

hmmm so do we get some sort of discount on A6 purchases? i'm not too fussy i'll settle for an A4... when's the new A4 out by the way?

Yep your right.........I think it's the girls expressions that has got his rocks off! But for crying out loud these models could at least have a smile on their face couldn't they? Afterall they are unveiling the next best thing to fast food! ;)

To add my little 2 cents worth to this....................... Why was the wraps taken off only from the Audi? :D

For me it's a disappointment........just don't like the lines of styling especially for the interior......the dash resembles the 70s Ford MK series touch! just not appealing for me although some people will disagree. In styling I think BMW & to an extent Merc is leagues ahead! Just my dreaded opinion folks....

I am surprised. Have you actually sat in an recent Audi Interior? The quality is fantastic. And I can safely say that it's leagues ahead of Mercedes. I can't recall when I last sat in a new BM.

The materials are top grade and have a geat feel to them.

The exterior is, quite better too. I prefer the new A4 to the Korean looking BM 3 series and the dated C-class.

The Gaping wide grille is questionable though, but they are supposed to hark back to the old Auto Union race cars driven by Tazio Nuvolari soon after WW2.

I guess they wanted to make the Audi grille as distinctive as Merc or BM.