• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Blue Permit

vigorcomp

Question

16 answers to this question

no idea about the permits,recently we got down a 2006 allion fully loaded. cost was around 2mill RS, the 2006 premio also costed the same amount. but a 2003 would be more cheeper that that, i guess around 1.5-1.8 million rupees max. this prices are ONLY COST. :action-smiley-060:

no idea about the permits,recently we got down a 2006 allion fully loaded. cost was around 2mill RS, the 2006 premio also costed the same amount. but a 2003 would be more cheeper that that, i guess around 1.5-1.8 million rupees max. this prices are ONLY COST. :)

what is this 'COST' you are on about is it the CIF value or the cost of duty?

if i remember right you were planing to bring down a 350Z or a RX8. did you managed to bring one down? if so pls post some pics.

what is this 'COST' you are on about is it the CIF value or the cost of duty?

if i remember right you were planing to bring down a 350Z or a RX8. did you managed to bring one down? if so pls post some pics.

its the cost, not the CIF value, CIF value is around 4.2million now with a addintional ses of 360,000 if its a brand new. that is about 4.55mill.

nope still didnt bring it down cuz there is some extra ses or someting, so i dont think il get down a 350Z cuz i dont want to pay 10+million for a Z where as i can buy one here for cheap, but will get down a RX 8 for sure, though it als cost around 6mill+ cuz the duty for the rx8 is 3.6mill and +cost around 2-2.3mill Rs. there is a ses or some shit which will come to around 180,000 if its a used one or if its a brand new then some 360,000. so i guess il probably get the rx8 for sure, may be which has done about 30,000kms. will post the pics after i get it.

Edited by Z.u.L

if the rx8 is going to be over 6 mil, is it even worth bringing down. you may as well pick one up locally...

there r 3 red RX8 manuals in sl which is 6.5mill, there is one yellow which is 5.8mill and a green which is 4.8mill, and the green`s meter is supose to be turned, it has done 90,000kms, where as it has been changed to 38,000kms. so im not sure of going for one locally cuz god knows what they had done with it.

Edited by Z.u.L

zul,

what do you think of the resale value of this car. Also when you compare the power with subarus do you think you are investing your money on the best possible option.

just want to know your thoughts.

After i sold my rex, i have been looking at some good options, i guess sti 9 is the only best option i have, but those are sold around 7.8 mil which i feel is not worth if i am only going to use it as a weekend driver.

Zul there is a nice 350z black one which i have seen around ( Sorry not advertising )

zul,

what do you think of the resale value of this car. Also when you compare the power with subarus do you think you are investing your money on the best possible option.

just want to know your thoughts.

After i sold my rex, i have been looking at some good options, i guess sti 9 is the only best option i have, but those are sold around 7.8 mil which i feel is not worth if i am only going to use it as a weekend driver.

Zul there is a nice 350z black one which i have seen around ( Sorry not advertising )

first of all im not a subaru fan, yes the rx8 resale value is low, i know that i wont be able to sell it for the price i buy it, the problem in subarus are, when u buy them, u like to drive them, but bcz of the high fuel consumption u tend to use it low, after using it for a year or so, u must have done only about 20,000kms in it assuming, by then the newer model wil be out. thats y i have never considered to go for a subaru. there is a drastic difference in the power as well, the wrx`s power can be equal to the rx8 power i.e about 230bhp,(if the rx8 is 6speed manual, not triptonic), but the sti is wayy powerful than the rx8.

comparing the price of the sti8 the sti 9 is relavently cheap, cuz if ur bringing down a sti8 it cost around 6.5mill. but still 7.8 is a very high price. i havent considered in getting down a sti 9, cuz i dont like that car much, but will just check out the CIF value.

i have seen the black 350z parked in hyedpark corner in ***(im not advertising. hehe), there is a gold 350z with a silver strip going on its bonnet, that was offered to me for 9.5mill.

Edited by Z.u.L

Hm................... :wacko:

so tell me somfin

how much tax do you have to pay and wut are the procedures to bringing down a car you have used in another country?????? year 95 :ph34r:

Do u need a permit of any kind????

any help would be greatly appreciated. :wub:

First of all you can't bring down a 95 car as if you want to import a car to SL the car must be less than three years old.

First of all you can't bring down a 95 car as if you want to import a car to SL the car must be less than three years old.

but i saw in another thread, a guys saying des 2 ways u can import a car, gift n some things else, n according to dat u can bring a car dat more dan 3 yrs old

less dan 10 with few loop holes in the system :(