• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alfa Romeo 8c

GTAm

The Alfa flagship the 8C Competizione was launched last week at teh paris motor show. Here are some official pics. Doesn't it look tasty?

8cfront2gb7bm1.jpg

09zz8su1.jpg

8cfront16ng7cf2.jpg

8cfront10iq6kr9.jpg

07oh8dc9.jpg

4.7 liter V8 - 450bhp and 470lb.ft of torque. Rwd transaxle layout. Carbon fiber panels 0-100 in 4.2 secs, top speed 290km/h. Price 133,000 Euro.............My dream car! :ninja:

damn, that does look amazing! this is an actual production car and not a concept right? too bad they don't sell alfas in the US..and doubt i'll be seeing too many around sri lankan roads either :ninja:

actually..more pics here.

http://www.carenthusiast.com/news.html?mod...82&event=47

on second thoughts I don't really like the back end...

damn, that does look amazing! this is an actual production car and not a concept right? too bad they don't sell alfas in the US..and doubt i'll be seeing too many around sri lankan roads either :ninja:

actually..more pics here.

http://www.carenthusiast.com/news.html?mod...82&event=47

on second thoughts I don't really like the back end...

Alfa will be back in the US by 2008. 50 8Cs are coming your way (through the Maserati dealers I think). Full range will follow.

At last I think they have 'proper' management that will do their great cars justice!