• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

DFSK Glory i-Auto

• 4 months later...

@gihan I am an i auto user and I have not experienced any hill climb issue. I have driven the vehicle with 7 adults on steep hill around Kandy and Galle. 

My personal experience is that it's a decent vehicle with the current situation of lack of imports and price hikes. Buying a wagonR for 5 mil plus is a crime or even a Toyota Passo for 6.5 mil. In that sense this vehicle is a decent family vehicle. I do not believe this is long term durable vehicle but with the current situation in the country, this is best option if you want a decent ride with limited budget. If you are person who uses a vehicle for around 4 to 5 years then no need to worry either. 

It's no performance vehicle, if you are looking for one. It's an average man's family vehicle with some good cabin space and modern feel. To be honest I am very happy with my vehicle. If you are not brand conscious and willing to be an early adaptor, this vehicle might interest you. Lots of ppl discouraged me prior to buying citing it's a Chinese brand, but I went on with my gut feeling. And I am not at all disappointed. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...