• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motor Show Pics

Saturn

After a 450km drive from hantane, nuwara eliya,hatan i went to this show at about 9pm. And I personaly think the BMW,Hyundai,Audi stalls were the best. They were properly done. Good work Ashan and the team of Audi. And also BMW stall was very impressive, very professional

Well. i hate to ask this but where was the Honda Civic Stall? I think I didnt notice that at all. Could be the 750ml rum

After a 450km drive from hantane, nuwara eliya,hatan i went to this show at about 9pm. And I personaly think the BMW,Hyundai,Audi stalls were the best. They were properly done. Good work Ashan and the team of Audi. And also BMW stall was very impressive, very professional

Well. i hate to ask this but where was the Honda Civic Stall? I think I didnt notice that at all. Could be the 750ml rum

Hey Hola,

Thanks for the compliments and kind words on the BMW/Hyundai Stall, my company designed and produced it.

Cheers, Porky

Hey Hola,

Thanks for the compliments and kind words on the BMW/Hyundai Stall, my company designed and produced it.

Cheers, Porky

:D i know... But seriosuly that presentation was profesional. The Senok one was done good too. Ashan was glued to his phone , doing deoms , walking around. Those were the stalls to look at

What was everyones favourite exhibit and the show? Classic and Modern?

Mine was

Classic - the Pontiac Star Chief. It has serious presence. Last year I voted for the Stang so this year I'll give it a break :D

And

Modern - I thought the Chrysler 300C is great value for money. 3.5 V6 and cheaper than the 2.4 4cylinder Camry!!!!!

The new Passat Interior was very cool.

my favourite classic was the JX plate XJS... that car was spotless in and out... any word on the history of that particular car?

07102006(002).jpg

u mean this one.

i didnt check out the info, my friend was talkng about this.