• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japanese Gp

sundown

A very sad race for ferrari.. After doing so well on qualifying n even up untill that 2nd stop, wonder how they managed to mess shumi's car up..

396862aa3.jpg

Is that a karate kid move?? Woohoo!!

Anyway...

The ferrari engine failure was unlucky. Sundown, No one messed Shumi's car up. Some say his engine was over stressed. He was trying to stretch the gap between alonso and was pushing the car to the limit. Max RPM for too long on these cars is not a good combination. but yet no one knows fo sure. nothing official

Shumi still has a minute chance in brazil with a race victory and with alonso ending outside the points table.

For anyone who missed the race

Japanese GP (provisional) result, Suzuka, 53 laps

1. ALONSO Renault +1h23m53.413s

2. MASSA Ferrai +16.151s

3. FISICHELLA Renault +23.953s

4. BUTTON Honda +34.101s

5. RAIKKONEN McLaren +43.596s

6. TRULLI Toyota +46.717s

7. R SCHUMACHER Toyota +48.869s

8. HEIDFELD BMW +1m16.095s

9. KUBICA BMW +1m16.932s

10. ROSBERG Williams +1 lap

11. DE LA ROSA Mclaren +1 lap

12. BARRICHELLO Honda +1 lap

13. DOORNBOS R*D B*LL +1 lap

14. LIUZZI Toro Rosso +1 lap

15. SATO Super Aguri +1 lap

16. MONTEIRO Spyker +2 laps

17. YAMAMOTO Super Aguri +3 laps

18. SPEED Toro Rosso +5 laps

R. WEBBER Williams +13 laps

R. M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari +16 laps

R. COULTHARD R*D B*LL +17 laps

R. ALBERS Spyker +31 laps

Edited by Overdrive

It was sad, but thats racing.

What I admired the most is MS's deplomacy even after such a blow. He has given up his hopes and now concentrating on the manufacturer's title.

When told that there is still a chance of a win if FA does not finish the next race, MS had not wanted to win that way.

Well it is an end to a wonderful era. In my opinion MS was the driving force behind F1, but now we must look to the next seasons and see who will take the place of MS. As much as FA is a darn good driver I don't think he has the overall maturity to be a driving force behind F1, nor does Kimi. We will have to wait and see.

Sad to see MS go, but at the sametime excited about the new season and what it has in store for us enthusiasts.

It was sad, but thats racing.

What I admired the most is MS's deplomacy even after such a blow. He has given up his hopes and now concentrating on the manufacturer's title.

When told that there is still a chance of a win if FA does not finish the next race, MS had not wanted to win that way.

Well it is an end to a wonderful era. In my opinion MS was the driving force behind F1, but now we must look to the next seasons and see who will take the place of MS. As much as FA is a darn good driver I don't think he has the overall maturity to be a driving force behind F1, nor does Kimi. We will have to wait and see.

Sad to see MS go, but at the sametime excited about the new season and what it has in store for us enthusiasts.

Very true. Kimi is one of those all out blasters who'll think after he's crashed or blown up. Alonso has to be the favourite for the title but Mclaren is still in a mess. So it should be an interesting season. But yes Michael will be missed.

I think the Renault no.2 driver (can't remember or pronounce his name - B) - current test driver) will also be good.

I wish Antonio Liuzzi gets a decent drive. He seems to be the best Rookie.

I also wish old timer DC will retire.