• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Few Pic's From N.y

dillongt

Here are some more pics from Ny !!! :(

Andy u absolute Biatch! Oh my aching eyes, its a DB9! I am in agonies! I need to do something and get back stateside...

Its even gotta reflection of a little SL guy kneeling on one knee to taking pics on it on the rear bumper on the 1st pic :D

Andy u absolute Biatch! Oh my aching eyes, its a DB9! I am in agonies! I need to do something and get back stateside...

Its even gotta reflection of a little SL guy kneeling on one knee to taking pics on it on the rear bumper on the 1st pic :D

LoL Preveen!! It would have to be U that notices the 'Little SL Guy' in the 1st pic!! Bloody Nutter... how u been dude??? anyways i have a hell of alot more pics but no time today will post them in due course... hope to catch ya around more from now on... :(

LoL Preveen!! It would have to be U that notices the 'Little SL Guy' in the 1st pic!! Bloody Nutter... how u been dude??? anyways i have a hell of alot more pics but no time today will post them in due course... hope to catch ya around more from now on... :D

Hey welcome back to the forum...

and guess prev went thru vry inch of that pic lol... i missed it the first time.. lol

Hey welcome back to the forum...

and guess prev went thru vry inch of that pic lol... i missed it the first time.. lol

Hey thanks dude... as the saying goes ... "its good to be back".... :D .... well looks like preveens well trained camera eye is used to spotting things that we 'normal' ppl cant... hmmmm .... ;D

Hey thanks dude... as the saying goes ... "its good to be back".... :D .... well looks like preveens well trained camera eye is used to spotting things that we 'normal' ppl cant... hmmmm .... ;D

I have a talent for noticing things. I usually use it to freak women out :( On that note, good-bye for the day, I REALLY need some sleep!

not a good thing to do if you are trying to fill that passenger seat....

I know, I know. I use it to compliment women I like when I notice changes. They generally act flattered that someone noticed it, but they aint filling the seat yet. :blink::(

Hey thanks dude... as the saying goes ... "its good to be back".... :blink: .... well looks like preveens well trained camera eye is used to spotting things that we 'normal' ppl cant... hmmmm .... ;D

spotting what? little boys? lol welcome back dude...

Hey thanks dude... as the saying goes ... "its good to be back".... :( .... well looks like preveens well trained camera eye is used to spotting things that we 'normal' ppl cant... hmmmm .... ;D

hey what happen to you? iwas in n.y last week .... :blink: