• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Performance Car Money Can Buy

Velocity

Best Performance Car Money Can Buy  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Value for Money + Performance + Better Resale + Styling

• Subaru Sti 9 (Rs 7.5 Mil )
    • Subaru Sti 8 ( Rs 6.5 Mil )
    • Mazda Rx 8 Type S ( Rs 6 Mil ) JAPANESE VERSION
    • Mazda Rx 8 Type S ( Rs 4.5 Mil ) Singapore Version )
    • Nissan 350z LIMITED ( Rs 9 Mil )
    • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 GSR ( Rs 8.5 Mil )

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

integra dc5 type r , less than 7k on the clock will be around 5.9 mil

oH sWEET mOSEUS!!! .....damn bro... 5.9mil :blink: .... (sighs)

...........damn duty structures :) ..... Thnx Darin ...........Cheers.

Any sports can that we can get below the 4 Mil mark these days?

I doubt whether there are any "true-to-its-name" performance cars (UNREGISTERED) for under 4mill bro...only car that would come to my mind is a Honda Civic RS (ES3) which would be a abt 2.9mill-3.2mil.. or a ViRS if you can find one unregistered...but hey, I know the opinion many hold of the Honda RS... :) ... perhaps Darin or some other member(s) can contribute better...

I doubt whether there are any "true-to-its-name" performance cars (UNREGISTERED) for under 4mill bro...only car that would come to my mind is a Honda Civic RS (ES3) which would be a abt 2.9mill-3.2mil.. or a ViRS if you can find one unregistered...but hey, I know the opinion many hold of the Honda RS... :) ... perhaps Darin or some other member(s) can contribute better...

Having owned 2 SiRs before, I would would not consider the RS or ViRS as a "Sports Car" I'm looking at something even above the SiR...

you get couple of reg Sti 7s for sale

:)

unregistered u can get the primera for around 3.6mil the one with the yamaha engine producing 210bhp with the 6 speed gear box, its quite a decent car for the money. 4 door fully loaded 17inch wheels,xenon lights

the dc5 integra i checked the price was for a car with auction grade 5 ( highest)

what do you think of the Rx 8 Resale value after one year.

Also couple of turbo charges available for the rx 8 in USA, but i guess it needs some brembo brakes badly.

buy one and spending another 2 mil not worth when you can buy a Sti with all those mods.

what do you think guys.

The Black 350z is beauti and would be a real collectors items.

I think FOB prices on the Singa Vehicales are lower due to very high mileage. one of my freinds told that he can get me a car for 4.7 mil landed.

But at the moment best Rx 8 is with Darin. Just done 400 KM. awesome car.

Congrats on your new ride Dims, hot car enjoy yourself bro

Congrats on your new ride Dims, hot car enjoy yourself bro

thanks darin. it feels so great to buy a car from the Special Jap Carsale cos products are top notch.

i am loving every min of it, but still 2000km to be done before i can rev up to 9000rpm.

LOL....

Edited by Velocity

i am loving every min of it, but still 2000km to be done before i can rev up to 9000rpm.

LOL....

Yo Dims,

Congrats on the new Investment bro... hey this should be celebrated with a...(ahem)... :rolleyes: he he he

Anyways all the very best & drive safe skipper!

Cheers,

-A

p:s- try to post some pics if u can bro <_<

You mean to say the Type S only comes from Japan?

no it does come from singapore as well, but since the type s falls into a high tax bracket in singapore its quite rare and much more expensive Hence retail vaue is much higher than japan . for e.g a type s in singapore with around 30k on the clock will be more expensive than a car with 1k from japan. please note this occurs only for a very few cars because most cars from singapore are cheaper than japan due to high mileage and malasyian manufactured. let me kow if you have any queries :rolleyes:

no it does come from singapore as well, but since the type s falls into a high tax bracket in singapore its quite rare and much more expensive Hence retail vaue is much higher than japan . for e.g a type s in singapore with around 30k on the clock will be more expensive than a car with 1k from japan. please note this occurs only for a very few cars because most cars from singapore are cheaper than japan due to high mileage and malasyian manufactured. let me kow if you have any queries :rolleyes:

Hi man, i have a small query, which might be slightly OT, but in your opinion whats the best vehicle to get down on a blue permit thesedays ?

thanks man

The Don

yes darin is correct.

the BHP level in Singapore RX 8 Type S is Much Less. This is normal as emissions are Strict in Singapore just like USA.

Even the Singpore Subaru Sti is only just 265 bhp not 280.

Also remember that Any Rx 8 should not be put with Sythetic Oil. You need to use Mineral Oil which Certified by API at the range of 5W-20. This oil is not available in Sri Lanka. You have to Specialy Import it from Japan or Singapore. Dont worry Carmart will have stocks soon, They will also have the Oil Filter.

By the way I will post pics, as i am installing the Mazdaspeed Body Kit on to it. So once its done I will post pics by next weekend.

Edited by Velocity

Ah thats awesome man. I love the mazdaspeed bodykit. I dont care too much about the veilside kit. It extends the cars nose too much.

streetkia i also do love the same kit, just test fitted it.

img2989uq1.jpg

img3011dz0.jpg

Planing to Order some ADVAN RS wheels once i start Saving Again LOL

advanwheel2oj1.jpg