• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tested My Sir

dillongt

yesterday for the first time i went to a drag strip for check my timing in my stock sir…. track conditions were wet and cold also little bit windy…. but i’m quite happy about my timing as a stock sir holder….some guys ran with their tuned motors and they still couldn’t reach the 15 second mark…not major modifications but such things as they replaced racing air filters and tuned engines with high tension wires and plugs….i on the other hand have a stock car with apexi number plate frame ( lol ) and magnaflow muffler with lowered koni yellow shocks…..so these are the timings of my sir…. what do you guys think?

img098tc2.jpg

img101kn3.jpg

img102nw5.jpg

pict6252nr5.jpg

pict6253ea8.jpg

pict6266ek3.jpg

pict6265co9.jpg

pict6271to9.jpg

2110060158em5.jpg

2110060159rf0.jpg

pict6268tw1.jpg

pict6258ag7.jpg

Edited by dillongt

yesterday for the first time i went to a drag strip for check my timing in my stock sir…. track conditions were wet and cold also little bit windy…. but i'm quite happy about my timing as a stock sir holder….some guys ran with their tuned motors and they still couldn't reach the 15 second mark…not major modifications but such things as they replaced racing air filters and tuned engines with high tension wires and plugs….i on the other hand have a stock car with apexi number plate frame ( lol ) and magnaflow muffler with lowered koni yellow shocks…..so these are the timings of my sir…. what do you guys think?

img101kn3.jpg

img102nw5.jpg

Cant belive you waited this long to test it lol :party-smiley-015: What were the cars that struggled to hit 15's? The TIC SOHCers should all be at least in the high 15's over here running shit fuel and heavy 4 doors. :D

Good luck with the car.. its looking sweet :party-smiley-019:

Cant belive you waited this long to test it lol :music-smiley-026: What were the cars that struggled to hit 15's? The TIC SOHCers should all be at least in the high 15's over here running shit fuel and heavy 4 doors. :D

Good luck with the car.. its looking sweet :party-smiley-015:

thanx bro... there were some 1988 grand civic Si & 1995 civic Si's ... mazda 323 modified... maybe it's due to bad weather... track conditon was so bad that day but i'm so happy about my timing.... also the RX-7 in the picture did an 11 second run at one point... that was a scary but sick run.... :party-smiley-019:

pict6257pa3.jpg

pict6260se7.jpg

pict6280fa8.jpg

pict6281kl8.jpg

nice run dude! That pretty much sums up my cars performance then. i've got the same coupe.

thanx machan... can you post some pictures of your car.....

eh.. forgive me for being so dumb.. but me a newbie :-) heehee... the timing relating to the 11 sec using a RX-7 is the 0-100 KMPH timing or somethin else?

Zz

Quarter/m :D

thanx bro... there were some 1988 grand civic Si & 1995 civic Si's ... mazda 323 modified... maybe it's due to bad weather... track conditon was so bad that day but i'm so happy about my timing.... also the RX-7 in the picture did an 11 second run at one point... that was a scary but sick run.... <_<

pict6257pa3.jpg

pict6260se7.jpg

pict6280fa8.jpg

pict6281kl8.jpg

thanx machan... can you post some pictures of your car.....

This is known here as VTI, still the same B16A

civic1ys2.jpg

civic7se4.jpg

civic9sw4.jpg

This is known here as VTI, still the same B16A

civic1ys2.jpg

civic7se4.jpg

civic9sw4.jpg

lovely clean ride.... ;) don't hang unwanted body kits.... keep it like that... B) ... any future plans?.... <_<

Yeah bro as you know this is a Temp. car, till i get cheaper insurance. Sri lankan driving experience doesn't count here. Having said that i might change the wheels to BLACK.

yeah bro i'm changing my rims too.. but i'm looking for gun metal or copper color rim set and i'm not going beyond 5zigen rims... what do you think about these two? ;)

gnbnzzy1.jpg

volk99bdo3.jpg

STi B)

hey machan what do you mean? <_<

yeah bro i'm changing my rims too.. but i'm looking for gun metal or copper color rim set and i'm not going beyond 5zigen rims... what do you think about these two? B)

gnbnzzy1.jpg

volk99bdo3.jpg

hey machan what do you mean? :D

Nice rims, i was thinking of black ones with a silver ring, but your ones look better, i might have to reconsider now. How much are the 5zigens there mate? I might want to get it down!! <_<

bsa341bwarriorld8.jpg

bsa214livewireja9.jpg

This is one of my favourites, but in black, bronze or gun metal

catalunyafronteh9.jpg

go for 5zigens bro.....trust me.... :)

I found only one company that does 5zigen rims and they have a very limited selection and i don't like them.

How much are those rims there? (The first one), i can perhaps get it shipped here.