• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Brazilian Grand Prix

Z.u.L

1 Felipe Massa - Ferrari

2 Fernando Alonso - Renault +18.6 secs

3 Jenson Button - Honda +19.3 secs

4 Michael Schumacher - Ferrari +24.0 secs

5 Kimi Räikkönen - McLaren-Mercedes +28.5 secs

6 Giancarlo Fisichella - Renault +30.2 secs

7 Rubens Barrichello - Honda +40.2 secs

8 Pedro de la Rosa - McLaren-Mercedes +52.0 secs

9 Robert Kubica - Sauber-BMW +67.6 secs

10 Takuma Sato Super - Aguri-Honda +1 Lap

that was some race... MS drove like there was no tomorrow... and that it was... is it confirmed that it was Fisi's wing that damaged his tyre or the williams debris?

i'm pretty glad massa won... there's no better feeling than victory on home ground...

An interesting race after a long time!

Shumy drove a champions race.Once being last (18th) of the running cars and managed his way up to fourth!...what a drive from him <_< ...and his overtaking of Kimi during last few laps,is one hell of a move!!! Its not really clear what caused Shumy's left rear puncture and I guess its Fiscy's wing caused it.

that was some race... MS drove like there was no tomorrow... and that it was... is it confirmed that it was Fisi's wing that damaged his tyre or the williams debris?

i'm pretty glad massa won... there's no better feeling than victory on home ground...

no its not fisi`s wing that damaged his tyre, cuz in the replay it was clear that there was no contact between them, its bcz the debry of rosbergs car , thats what they have comfirmed, but bad luck to MS, if not for the tyre he would have been 1st in his last race for the pace he was going at. an exciting and good ending of the season.

Yep great race to end the season!! Just wish that MS did not puncture that tyre.......cause if he didn't alonso wud have been the target for sure. It wud have been interesting to see whether Alo wud let MS go thru easily to protect his championship hopes or give him a real fight like a true champion. What ya guys think? Anyway in the midst of all this let's not forget Mr. Massa's performance. What an incredible and flawless piece of driving that was! His lap times proved that he was going at a scorching pace second only to MS. Pressure or not he was driving the Grand Prix of his life!

To me this one one of the best seasons in a long time. Sad to see MS retire though. He still has what it takes to be a champion.

But the most impressive performer in this race to me was Sato and the Super Aguri car. For a team that hardly existed until a few weeks before the start of the season, they have done darn well!!

To me this one one of the best seasons in a long time. Sad to see MS retire though. He still has what it takes to be a champion.

But the most impressive performer in this race to me was Sato and the Super Aguri car. For a team that hardly existed until a few weeks before the start of the season, they have done darn well!!

hey Duncan,

Are you happy about alonso driving for McLaren next year? i sure am..

:D

Hi Dilesh

Well.....I am not much of a McLaren Fan. My two teams are Ferrari and Toyota and my two drivers are Ice Man and Massa.

Having said that, I do support some of the other teams and drivers to a certain extent. Couldn't stand JV, thank god he is history.

But overall F1 has gone from boring to exciting. I got a feeling next year would be great. Also looking forward to David Richards' new team in F1 2007.