• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mods For Bmw 3-series

Dominic

Well one of my close pals bought an 18- BMW 518i many years ago. He did not know it but that car had an aftermarket turbo fitted. It also had stiffer suspension.

And it used to fly. Standard output was 118bhp and the turbo pumped it upto 170 he found out later from the first owner who did the conversion.

Sadly the turbo blew something and it was smoking like a coal train and he decided to remove it. Needless to say the car felt extremely slow after that. I remember it was a Garrett.

A few years later after having lots of trouble with it he sold it.

There used to be a guy who did turbo installation for BMWs some time ago. Can't remember his name but it was an English sounding name.

I've seen a black E36 316i with a Turbo as well.

Yes no one imports mods for Euro cars. Coz there are too few I guess.

Well one of my close pals bought an 18- BMW 518i many years ago. He did not know it but that car had an aftermarket turbo fitted. It also had stiffer suspension.

And it used to fly. Standard output was 118bhp and the turbo pumped it upto 170 he found out later from the first owner who did the conversion.

Sadly the turbo blew something and it was smoking like a coal train and he decided to remove it. Needless to say the car felt extremely slow after that. I remember it was a Garrett.

A few years later after having lots of trouble with it he sold it.

There used to be a guy who did turbo installation for BMWs some time ago. Can't remember his name but it was an English sounding name.

I've seen a black E36 316i with a Turbo as well.

Yes no one imports mods for Euro cars. Coz there are too few I guess.

noted the parts are rare but i did see an ad in last weeks ##### paper....there was a guy advertising ECU chips and such.... i checked with motorc*de about the K&N induction kits / filter but they dont have the stuff for BM;s.

noted the parts are rare but i did see an ad in last weeks ##### paper....there was a guy advertising ECU chips and such.... i checked with motorc*de about the K&N induction kits / filter but they dont have the stuff for BM;s.

There is an agent for K&N, and he has filters for the BMW.