• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Higher Milage Cars ?????

welcome

Question

Hi friends,

I 'm on hunting for a new car for my friend.Civic,110 & familia are in the list with limited bugdet of 1.4 m.Civic being the top priority, we found it hard to catch a one above 2000 YOM.There were enough 97 & 98 models just below our limit but still fussing as the milege of those cars are almost 300,000 (Assume its genune to some ext.)

So,pls give yr thoght & advise on whether to buy these cars or shift to another. Also,anxiuos to know when it needs(milege) to do engine swap or sth for gasoline car ,esp Honda ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi ,

Its just now I logged in after weekend. Wooow....I ' ve got many replies for the post.Many thanks for yr valuable comments which shed more light to my issue.

Should think twise before jumping to much loved -Civic.......! :alc::(

Anyway,tks again for the generous support U all 've extended & I should say this forum rocks above all and U R the best one in SL in terms of servce,information & hospitality ........ :violent-smiley-030: