• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Weekend

Rev master

Yo Guys did anybody check out the drags this weekend. It was great to see some drags after a long time. As usual it was mostly Hondas that dragged.........

yes mte good show..v were all there..me,fuzzo,anaz,malinda,dimantha.haha 2 bad the cops ca me 2 ekala..i love that yellow mr2..its cool.. :violent-smiley-099:

Good drags this weekend, huh?

The SOHC Hondas were all impressive, taking down a VZR and a Primera amongst others, and the race between the STi 7 and the Starlet Turbo was hot as well. Too bad the cops busted things, because it could have gotten better.

Was it a VZR? it looked like a Normal FB15 to me... i dont think it was a VZR other wise it would have won....The subaru and starlet drag was good......

I know, the VZR is supposed to be an SiR beater, and yes, that was a real one alright. I guess the SOHCs that ran it that night were just really fast themselves.

I know, the VZR is supposed to be an SiR beater, and yes, that was a real one alright. I guess the SOHCs that ran it that night were just really fast themselves.

Where on earth did u get that info. It was a real VZR alright just that they don't stay in the power band like the honda's. Good drags but all the usual ones we see nothing new. Mr@ is very fast off the line thumbs up for the owner the car is very quick.

Hey man did u drag any cars? what car did u come in? there seem to be a good decent crowd as well that night... first time i came to that location...

no mate i didn't drag..my car was the kitted green vtec with black bonnet n alu spoiler parked oppisite the start next 2 fuzzos mazda with racersedge & autolanka stikers.yep there were good croud with sm hot chicks.. :D

BTW how was the drag between the STi and the starlet GT? I am assuming this was with RapidRev STi and the WickedEP GT turbo, am I right?

yup these were the 2 cars..

Where on earth did u get that info. It was a real VZR alright just that they don't stay in the power band like the honda's. Good drags but all the usual ones we see nothing new. Mr@ is very fast off the line thumbs up for the owner the car is very quick.

the honda he dragged was a non vtec ...

So it was a real VZR.... i have never seen that car before.... there must have been something wrong with it. I dont seem to remember seen your car Gaya i was on the otherside.... why dont you like to drag it against the other Honda's.....anybody got pics of Sat night? anyway i must say the civics seem to be getting faster...

Take my word for it mate, the SiR is faster than the VzR. The VzR is no SiR beater....

So the exi has been converted to a vtec..... no wonder he was the fastest car there....... Hey Madmax dont piss off the Nissan boys of Autolanka.....

haha madmax being a partial nissan boy himself knws d SiR is faster...n a hell of a lot more economical too

I'm getting 10kmpl in urban running after my recent engine tune up. Economical performance eh???

yep max knows it cos he has tasted the both vzr n sir..u luckey guy :action-smiley-060:

yep max knows it cos he has tasted the both vzr n sir..u luckey guy :action-smiley-060:

I've had all but one of the cars competeting in the 1600CC DOHC VVt category in the japanese market. Carina GT, SiR, VzR. Only thing i've not had is a 1600CC mitsubishi Mivec.

From all the three the SiR stands out.

I've had all but one of the cars competeting in the 1600CC DOHC VVt category in the japanese market. Carina GT, SiR, VzR. Only thing i've not had is a 1600CC mitsubishi Mivec.

From all the three the SiR stands out.

Dude, stop talking BS. Strictly speaking, ur SiR isn't 1600. Uh, wasn't 1600 :action-smiley-060:

What I actually meant was that Nissan intended the car to be on par with the SiR. I think we can all safely say that they failed miserably.

But still, the Hondas that ran the VZ that night were quick. And yes, The Car Formerly Known As An EXI (TCFKAAE) whooped that white Vi-RS silly.