• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Latest Evo X Spy Pictures

miniace

The latest of spy pics published and displays a more of a sallon car look than a sports car.

Miniace

All the better to disguise the purchase as a "safe family car". Besides I kind of like the tail lights, the higher shoulder line, and what I can see of the front end under all that masking...Really I think it looks great so far, can't wait for the wraps to come off.

-Great find Miniace.

Edited by tuk tuk

why suffer looking @ spy pictures and other web sites... check our own a/l gallery... it's in New York Auto Show 2006 and check the last page FOR EVO X PIC'S... this car might come to t. next year... ;)

au182wd5.jpg

au184ek7.jpg

au185vj6.jpg

au186vu8.jpg

au187bo5.jpg

why suffer looking @ spy pictures and other web sites... check our own a/l gallery... it's in New York Auto Show 2006 and check the last page FOR EVO X PIC'S... this car might come to t. next year... ;)

Dilan thats the concept x! Heard the real car is going to be lot different from concept X.The Mitsubishi Evo X will debut in the 2008 Model Year.

Rumors are that this iteration of the Evo will feature more than 300 horsepower, and will be put on a diet resulting in a curb weight significantly less than that of the current Evo.

Mitsubishi Evo X will mate a turbocharged aluminum cylinder block MIVEC engine to a high-performance 6-speed auto-manual transmission.

MINIACE