• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Replacement Auris

Blazin

First drive of Auris:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/motoring...yota_auris.html

Looks like Toyota are going to take on the hothatch market with 250bhp turbo charged version too. That should be interesting. Watch out Civic Type-R and Golf Gti!

Thaka Puma. The desing is no closer to a Civic. Closer to the new Hyundai. Sorry guys, not been a hard line Honda fan but its no closer

Thaka Puma. The desing is no closer to a Civic. Closer to the new Hyundai. Sorry guys, not been a hard line Honda fan but its no closer

Man look at the new Civic it looks sh*t, its a good thing the Auris looks nothing like it.

corolla name will only be replaced in europe i guess! dat again coz the corolla name trails behind the competition in europe!

bdw is this 250bhp version released as yet or will be realsed in time to come? i just skimmed through the link and found info about some four engines having powers ranging from 96hp to 175hp.

corolla name will only be replaced in europe i guess! dat again coz the corolla name trails behind the competition in europe!

bdw is this 250bhp version released as yet or will be realsed in time to come? i just skimmed through the link and found info about some four engines having powers ranging from 96hp to 175hp.

Yea I think they 250bhp version will take at least another year to be released. But I'm sure they'll bring out the same version in japan as well, just like the current Corolla T-Sport is available in the Japanese market as Toyota Runx.

I think the 2.2l 175 bhp diesel will be quite good to drive as well. The Honda Civic 2.2 diesel is only 138bhp!