• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Congrats To Ravi ::

dragster

I really do fail to understand the sri lankan mentality, no wonder our racing scene is so dead. No appreciation for up coming drivers.

In a country like ours it’s hard enough to just spend on a car and race it on a track without any sponsors which takes a lot of one’s time, energy and money ( a whole lot of it ). And even when some one does go through all that hassle and succeeds… and his/her efforts are not been appreciated can we expect our local racing to improve ? .. sad sad.. and sad it is….

on a personal note: I myself dislike the guys blab and stuff… but I really do appreciate for what he has achieved.

I really do fail to understand the sri lankan mentality, no wonder our racing scene is so dead. No appreciation for up coming drivers.

In a country like ours it’s hard enough to just spend on a car and race it on a track without any sponsors which takes a lot of one’s time, energy and money ( a whole lot of it ). And even when some one does go through all that hassle and succeeds… and his/her efforts are not been appreciated can we expect our local racing to improve ? .. sad sad.. and sad it is….

on a personal note: I myself dislike the guys blab and stuff… but I really do appreciate for what he has achieved.

pretty adamant on getting everyone to congratulate ravi no dragster? whts the scene man? new comers are always appreciated dude, theres no such thing as 'no appreciation for up coming drivers'.

in that case u should be openin new threads quite often congratulatin the new comers. chill dragster, dont cause such a hooha abt it. hehe

and btw, congratulations ravi! heard u ran a good race! keep up the good work bro! :D

alfaQ

pretty adamant on getting everyone to congratulate ravi no dragster? whts the scene man? new comers are always appreciated dude, theres no such thing as 'no appreciation for up coming drivers'.

in that case u should be openin new threads quite often congratulatin the new comers. chill dragster, dont cause such a hooha abt it. hehe

and btw, congratulations ravi! heard u ran a good race! keep up the good work bro! :D

alfaQ

bro.. try preparing your self to race on track and win a event.. and then come tell me the same thing.. and if you still disagree with me.. then I'll take all of this back.. and I was not just not speaking for one I was taking as a whole...

man I've seen what people go through to take their car to the tracks and it's a whole lot of work involved.. and atleast I think we should just do a little as congratulating them.. dont you think ?

Congrats Ravi,

Sorry might sound a bit dumb but which Ravi is this, (the Ravi who used to run the black and gold Altezza?) Sorry have been out of the country for a while.

this is the Ravi that ran the Black Civic Don.. it's got gold rims.. he sold the car and bought a starlet GT which is the one he raced with...

this is the Ravi that ran the Black Civic Don.. it's got gold rims.. he sold the car and bought a starlet GT which is the one he raced with...

Did he? I was under the impression that he had the Starlet all the time he had the Civic, and that he had that GT even before he bought the Civic, and now that he sold the Civic he still has that car. Its the same car he bought to Pannala for the track day in September, right?

dude you fail to understand a lot of things... you don't need to force people to congratulate him on this thread... most of us were there and did so personally and there's nothing sad about it...

agree with alfaQ, no new comer goes unnoticed...

p.s. alfaQ we have a score to settle for race day :( jk

dude you fail to understand a lot of things... you don't need to force people to congratulate him on this thread... most of us were there and did so personally and there's nothing sad about it...

agree with alfaQ, no new comer goes unnoticed...

p.s. alfaQ we have a score to settle for race day :( jk

ado sharky! i have to apologize! saturday night turned out to be a pretty 'heavy' night. didnt budge to mr. Sun down's million calls in the morn! owe u one ;)

alfaQ

Edited by alfaQ

Did he? I was under the impression that he had the Starlet all the time he had the Civic, and that he had that GT even before he bought the Civic, and now that he sold the Civic he still has that car. Its the same car he bought to Pannala for the track day in September, right?

nope.. he had a starlet before the civic as well.. he sold the starlet and bought the civic then he sold the civic and bought a starlet again...

nope.. he had a starlet before the civic as well.. he sold the starlet and bought the civic then he sold the civic and bought a starlet again...

He had a Black aletezza too, which technically was his bro's

He had a Black aletezza too, which technically was his bro's. He's better know as "Podi" ravi