• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Forget Hummer!!!

ash

Shaq has one of these see here

....other than him, its VERY SHORT MEN who end up getting these :)

Some of these guys need to give the poor dude a break. I mean, there has gotta be a limited number of vehicles he can actually fit in. I can imagine how he feels after driving madmax's mini :)

Not to mention, he IS also a rapper. Gotta have the bling bling! :D (pls check the bio on wiki before putting all sortsa :) type emoticons in reply to this)

Anyway, Americans like em big :D

just watch his youtube vid form MTV cribs.. he has a frrari 355 and a 360.... in both the roof had been taken out and the seats moved back for him to fit in.

If u have to take the roof off, he wouldn't atcually be fitting IN the car, would he? He'd be half out. Like Dennis Rodman in that tiny car in "Double Team". Or was that "Double Impact"? That Jet Li movie, anyway.

That thing atcually looks like a normal sized pickup truck next to Shaq :)

Edited by Pericles

If u have to take the roof off, he wouldn't atcually be fitting IN the car, would he? He'd be half out. Like Dennis Rodman in that tiny car in "Double Team". Or was that "Double Impact"? That Jet Li movie, anyway.

oh sorry forgot to mention it.. the ferraris were convertables.... so when the compartment where the roof folds away to is removed you can fit the seat further back..(at least that's what shaq said in the video)

and when u see the car you can see that the seats are too far back than normal. i dont think anyone else can drive it unless they're as tall as him.

oh sorry forgot to mention it.. the ferraris were convertables.... so when the compartment where the roof folds away to is removed you can fit the seat further back..(at least that's what shaq said in the video)

and when u see the car you can see that the seats are too far back than normal. i dont think anyone else can drive it unless they're as tall as him.

Still bet his head sticks out the top :angry-smiley-024: