• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Vitz (Smart Stop Model) Battery Replacement Help

Hasanka Delpechitre

Hi guys, I have a Toyota Vitz Smart-Stop Model. I've looking for start-stop compatible battery. As I found that, Amaron doesn't have a start-stop batteries.. & Yuasa 95D23L (18 Month warranty) 79,800/=, Exide matrix 75D23L (2 years full warranty) 67,320/=.

1. Is the above mentioned Yuasa & Exide batteries actually start-stop compatible?

2. How can I find whether the battery is start-stop compatible or not?

Amaron BH55D23L (2 years full waranty+1 year pro rata basic) Rs. 44,000/= (This is not a Start-Stop compatible one)

3.. Considering the current market price in Sri Lanka, which option would be the best? should I go for a start-stop battery? Or is it ok to use a normal Amaron battery? 

I have a Wagon R and Amaron works fine with start-stop. Battery is over 2 years old now with no issues what so ever.

If your car does not stop start frequently should not be a big issue.

Generally if the battery become weak the car will prevent stop start to save the battery.

• Like 1