• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nano Technology Fuel Savers

milindu

Yo dragster, would ya recommend ##### man? I mean is it cost efficient and provides some real quick needed power in time of necessity too? or does it rob a bit of the bhp? what are the fuel solventz ya using for fuel efficiency bro?

Zz

yeah.. it's pretty good.. try it you'll feel the difference instantly.. Ihave also stuck in that nano thingy.. I dont know how the hell it works but it works.. the ##### will make your engine smoother, silent and will do well on petrol.. it will give youa bit of boost as well since the engine becomes more smoother...

for boost you can use a ocatane booster... I'm really happy with my ride now as it does about 10 now.. earlier I had to keep an eye on my fuel gauge each time I went out somewhere...

Edited by dragster

whats the nano thingy? mind naming it plus the location where i could probably buy it?

i ve seen ##### in the papers but i ve always doubted its efficiency.. would you care to mention the costs of these stuff dude? cuz if it works goda wenawa thamayee lol..

Zz

yeah.. it's pretty good.. try it you'll feel the difference instantly.. Ihave also stuck in that nano thingy.. I dont know how the hell it works but it works.. the ##### will make your engine smoother, silent and will do well on petrol.. it will give youa bit of boost as well since the engine becomes more smoother...

for boost you can use a ocatane booster... I'm really happy with my ride now as it does about 10 now.. earlier I had to keep an eye on my fuel gauge each time I went out somewhere...

hey u supposed to have twin carb eg8 right? is it bad on fuel consumption ? like u said 6km/l ? how come ?

hey u supposed to have twin carb eg8 right? is it bad on fuel consumption ? like u said 6km/l ? how come ?

yeah man.. the twin carb is poor on fuel.. but it moves when the carbs are opened up...

the ##### engine treatment is somewhere around 1700/= you got to only put it once on your oil change and it will last for about a year no matter how many oil changes you do...

the Nano thingy can be bought from a place somewhere near hortan place.. but you'll have to mail me for tyhe location cause this will be marketing on the forum if I tell you....

yeah man.. the twin carb is poor on fuel.. but it moves when the carbs are opened up...

the ##### engine treatment is somewhere around 1700/= you got to only put it once on your oil change and it will last for about a year no matter how many oil changes you do...

the Nano thingy can be bought from a place somewhere near hortan place.. but you'll have to mail me for tyhe location cause this will be marketing on the forum if I tell you....

dude.. really appreciate it if you could drop in a mail at [email protected] . Do let me know the place and the price of that device and if possible the name. Searching for ways to cut down costs dese dayz... thanks!

Zz

to be frank, u know dat i had twin carb too but it did gud on fuel i think it was 9km/l (not very gud)

maybe its 'cause i have tunded it by stafford guy :P

hey shall email to u on [email protected] ?

I'm prepared to put this nano thing to the test and see if it actually works. I need somebody who's about to install one to come in for a wide band air fuel ratio log before and after installation. Any difference in combustion (if any) will be displayed/stored in the log for comparison. This test will tell if its really working as advertised and I'm prepared to test couple of cars at no cost.

Cheers

Zakie

TunediChips

I'm prepared to put this nano thing to the test and see if it actually works. I need somebody who's about to install one to come in for a wide band air fuel ratio log before and after installation. Any difference in combustion (if any) will be displayed/stored in the log for comparison. This test will tell if its really working as advertised and I'm prepared to test couple of cars at no cost.

Cheers

Zakie

TunediChips

Zaki,

I've seen the gadjet at Abans show rooms. I'd like to try it out if the gadget is not very costly. But of course I'm not going to risk any expensive vehicle on this.. but I can provide you a 1000CC Carb Mini cooper... is that a worthwhile test subject? If you think so, let me know...

Zaki,

I've seen the gadjet at Abans show rooms. I'd like to try it out if the gadget is not very costly. But of course I'm not going to risk any expensive vehicle on this.. but I can provide you a 1000CC Carb Mini cooper... is that a worthwhile test subject? If you think so, let me know...

The gadget costs about 4k.. and is completely external. It just wraps around the fuel line. However I need to see it work to believe it

Hey Elvis, why you worry about these things now that you got the real thing, one more remap you'll be sorted for about 12 clicks a litre but that CA. of yours!!!

lol I agree- never even thought of buying it for one sec. :P:D Believe it or not the MPG seems to be improving even with the current map! Thanks man! Yep theres no gizmo to beat the iChip!

Edited by Pilawoos

would a a normal whacked Toyota Sprinter do good for a log check Zak? lol.. am willing to try it out.. pray 2 god it works though.. 4k aint peanuts now.. @least it was a month back. sniff :P fcukin seagull bastardz!

any idea what the name of the product is?

Zz

Hey Elvis, why you worry about these things now that you got the real thing, one more remap you'll be sorted for about 12 clicks a litre but that CA. of yours!!!

hey zak i will be coming there tomorrow for my intake manifold change and CAI, and will be willing to try this out... where can i buy thing (someone said ABANS right, whr z this plc.)? anyway i shall call you!

ok now I dont know about the technical stuff about these but it worked for me so it's keep my wallet happy...

the nano thingy was a gift from my Dad's boss.. it didnt cost me anything plus it was free installation by Lal Alawa..... so I just tried it out.. I felt no difference during the first few days of installation which I complained and they said it will take a week or two to really work.. but sure enough after a week and a half I felt a difference.. I got 26km up and down from home to my office.. and before I had this thing I used to spend around 500 to 600 bucks a day on fuel.. but now it just cost me around 300 bucks.. but mind you with the increase in fuel as well..

on the other hand the damn ##### is a miracle worker... you can ask most of the race drivers for a second opinion like Suraweera or even Dinesh J. the damn thing calm down your engine and makes it real smooth.. you can feel the difference instantly.. put it in to old hagged engine and you'll feel the difference in seconds... trust me.. it works

hey I should be paid for wasting my time on this shit...

@Shak

the ##### forms a oily serfuce on your engine wall thus not requiring for another doze until such time... so it practicaly last around a year