• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The "angle Eyes" Mod Done On My M3

Lalithster

Hey guys I dont know if u have this mod over in SL but I just got done doing it on my M3

The popular Angel eyes or Halos found on most newer bmws can be retrofitted to ur car. The kits are now everywhere and first appeared on the M5 and then went onto the 7 and now on the latest 3series. Some have retroffited it on to their hondas and now the are CCFL kits that give the xenon look to the CCFL. I installed my kit and is a great look to my car. It looks more evil..lol. Lot of people on the street notice it and it is visibile in daylight which is cool. Ok here are the pics and let me know what u guys think

Lalith

before

halo002.jpg

after

halo005.jpg

halo007.jpg

halo013.jpg

halo026.jpg

halo022.jpg

Edited by Lalithster

haven't been to sl in a while eh :)

this is the most popular mod on the civics in SL....

lol everything trickels down to the civics. It didnt cost much the kit is about $200us. They used to use LEDs but it was not bright enough these are like xenons in that they use a ballast and match the color of my 4300k bi-xenon headlights. CCFL I think stands for cold cathode florecent lights.

• Like 1

Hey guys I dont know if u have this mod over in SL but I just got done doing it on my M3

The popular Angel eyes or Halos found on most newer bmws can be retrofitted to ur car. The kits are now everywhere and first appeared on the M5 and then went onto the 7 and now on the latest 3series. Some have retroffited it on to their hondas and now the are CCFL kits that give the xenon look to the CCFL. I installed my kit and is a great look to my car. It looks more evil..lol. Lot of people on the street notice it and it is visibile in daylight which is cool. Ok here are the pics and let me know what u guys think

Lalith

How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

The kit was $200 and the wireing harness was $20 and of course I did the labor. There is a DIY online if u want the link. I installed a remote so I could turn it on and off independent of the parking lights or fog lights. The hardest part was removing the headlights

• 4 years later...