• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

406 Market Value

harshansenadhir

anyways thanks bro.. wondering is there any quotes from other ?

If the condition is good 800k is a bargain. Usually they go for above 1m. I bought one about 7 months back for 1.1 and sold it after about 3 months for 1.25m. I spent about 100k on replacing parts. Actually I liked the car. The ride quality was great.

If the condition is good 800k is a bargain. Usually they go for above 1m. I bought one about 7 months back for 1.1 and sold it after about 3 months for 1.25m. I spent about 100k on replacing parts. Actually I liked the car. The ride quality was great.

again its a D8 model. very first ones... no climate control ... but full option.. lights are different.. am planning to upgrade the exterior like D9 .. crystal lights .. hood and boot lids.. bumpers..

again its a D8 model. very first ones... no climate control ... but full option.. lights are different.. am planning to upgrade the exterior like D9 .. crystal lights .. hood and boot lids.. bumpers..

Yes I hear you. I know the D8 (pre-facelift).

Btw how much for a GF reg D9 with 95k on the clock? Brand new import and company maintained. Alloys but no leather.