• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1500 Hp Ford GT

Lalithster

Hey guys

I saw this new ford GT and was impressed with the design and then I looked a little closer and saw that it had 1500 HP!!! I was talking to the owner and he told me that he has invested over $80,000 into an already $200,000 car. THis is the same car that Jermey Clarkson from Top gear bought bought. Check out the massive Twin Turbos.

bikes055.jpg

bikes052.jpg

bikes048.jpg

bikes051.jpg

bikes049.jpg

dont believe me?

bikes053.jpg

Er Just to clarify Lalithsters topic name : thats a GT, not a GT40, the old one that ran lemans is the GT40, right?...

Yep JC could not fit in to the GT40.. this one simply goes as a 'Ford GT' not a big fan of the paint job though B) the car actually comes supercharged from the factory.

Er Just to clarify Lalithsters topic name : thats a GT, not a GT40, the old one that ran lemans is the GT40, right?...

Er thats right. This the Ford GT which is a remake of the Ford GT-40 but they could not name it the GT-40 because the car was named after its total hight and this car is more then 40 (in or cm cant remember)