• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Ek 3

kosalaD

Hi

Any one has good EK 3 for sale? Y/m should be around 97/98.for 12/13 lks.? :angry-smiley-048:

I don't think you could get a good condition 97/98 EK3 for 120-130K.....you might have to fork out at least 140K for a good one.....if you get it lower than that then it's a good price for you. espoecially if it is a Vi which comes with the legendary D15B 3 stage V-tec engine ;)

Good luck!

I don't think you could get a good condition 97/98 EK3 for 120-130K.....you might have to fork out at least 140K for a good one.....if you get it lower than that then it's a good price for you. espoecially if it is a Vi which comes with the legendary D15B 3 stage V-tec engine :angry-smiley-048:

Good luck!

http://asia.vtec.net/article/d15b/

For the EK-generation Civics, development on the D15B engine finally culminated in the now famous 3-stage VTEC D15B. This engine is used on the current generation EK3 VTi and Ferio Vi. 3-Stage VTEC D15B is a wonder engine in that Honda took the technologies of the VTEC-E and VTEC-D15B engines and merged them into one single engine. This implementation, already covered elsewhere in TOVA, allowed Honda to give us an engine that is both economical and powerful. So, who says we can't have our cake and eat it too ?

EK3s with manual transmission have final drives of 4.058 with 1st & 2nd gear ratios of 3.250 and 1.782 respectively. Manual Ek3s have been clocked to do the standing 100kmh dash in low-9s, faster in fact than an automatic transmission EG9 or EK4 B16A Civic.

Satun who comes in these forums wants to buy a EK3 and Satun and I went to see a EK3 in Kurana last Friday and it was 14,75mil and that was brand new, 1999, 300 dash numbers. It was red with a kit. But the condtion was pretty bad.

Dont wanna advertise anything, but there is an EK3, Grey in colour and UNREGISTERED for Rs.1,750,000/- @ KINGS RENT-A-CAR. Car seemed to be in a good condition. Give them a call and see. All the best

:lol: yeah i knw that ek3 that holas talkin about...... ;)

but now i changed my mind and not sellin the van...instead im gonna keep it .

now that the prices are above the roof for our type of van...planned not on sellin it..

So Hola when u leavin for aussie....im in dubai at the moment came to see ma father..

:lol: yeah i knw that ek3 that holas talkin about...... ;)

but now i changed my mind and not sellin the van...instead im gonna keep it .

now that the prices are above the roof for our type of van...planned not on sellin it..

So Hola when u leavin for aussie....im in dubai at the moment came to see ma father..

where were you brother? Yes, i will be visiting FORD Discovery center in Melbourne and their car plant.

Good you gave up the idea for the car. I say you mod your van and use it up. Its a PA number plate dieasl machang-worth it.

Dont wanna advertise anything, but there is an EK3, Grey in colour and UNREGISTERED for Rs.1,750,000/- @ KINGS RENT-A-CAR. Car seemed to be in a good condition. Give them a call and see. All the best

thats damn cheap...unreg?

thats damn cheap...unreg?

Yep. its unregistered..cant actually comment on the price machang. Some would say cheap, some would say otherwise...