• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Insurance For A Honda 250cbr

EXMAC

Hey dudes,

what's a good insurance co. 4 a full insurance cover 4 a CBR, and how much would it normally cost? and what r the trick small print u should look out for? bought my bike recently & crashed it on the 1st ride :angry-smiley-048: had only a 3rd party cover and cost me a pertty penney ;):D to get it fixed. Da insurance cover is exp. soon and would appreciate any advice on a full insur.. cov.

Many thx.!!!!

Hey dudes,

what's a good insurance co. 4 a full insurance cover 4 a CBR, and how much would it normally cost? and what r the trick small print u should look out for? bought my bike recently & crashed it on the 1st ride :alc: had only a 3rd party cover and cost me a pertty penney :blink::( to get it fixed. Da insurance cover is exp. soon and would appreciate any advice on a full insur.. cov.

Many thx.!!!!

just check out formula +, premimum is much lesser comparing to others,

just check out formula +, premimum is much lesser comparing to others,

SL I******* or HAYLEYS AIG

Hayleys AIG does not advertise but they are very good, There policy is To ask many questions before Insuring and No questions Asked when a Claim Arises.

Dont Insure it with the Crap Insurance Companies who support Terrorists...... LOL :alc:

SL I******* or HAYLEYS AIG

Hayleys AIG does not advertise but they are very good, There policy is To ask many questions before Insuring and No questions Asked when a Claim Arises.

Dont Insure it with the Crap Insurance Companies who support Terrorists...... LOL :blink:

i didn't know dat HAYLEYS AIG, gud to know abt it ... but i have already insured for next year, anyway i would try next time, so u recomend it ahhhh !!! :alc:

i didn't know dat HAYLEYS AIG, gud to know abt it ... but i have already insured for next year, anyway i would try next time, so u recomend it ahhhh !!! :alc:

Yes, they gave a real good price for Two of My Vehicales.

Also they are very proffesional. The Office is at Merchant Tower Near Liberty Plaza

Insure with SLIC / Hayleys AIG / Asian Alliance some of the company's which have i have used had no problems.

You see most of the insurance companies sales reps are real suckers. They just will come behind you and some how get the insurance done, but when a accident happens they turn a blind eye,

beware of them, Smarter the Sales Rep with Bogus Accents you will find them as crooks. They will talk smart but when you have a accident. Ah Sir That was not covered, this was not covered. They will speak all the bullshit crap.

Also chaps always have the Terrorism cover these days. With Todays accident i hope everyone over there was ok and their cars were insured to the full..... damn i saw that Jag near the burning corrolla. hope everyone was ok.

by the way if you have no claim bonus for this year and changing the insurance company always show them the Invoice of the Current Company, so they will reduce that amount as well as beat the price of that,

Edited by Velocity

Yes, they gave a real good price for Two of My Vehicales.

Also they are very proffesional. The Office is at Merchant Tower Near Liberty Plaza

Insure with SLIC / Hayleys AIG / Asian Alliance some of the company's which have i have used had no problems.

You see most of the insurance companies sales reps are real suckers. They just will come behind you and some how get the insurance done, but when a accident happens they turn a blind eye,

beware of them, Smarter the Sales Rep with Bogus Accents you will find them as crooks. They will talk smart but when you have a accident. Ah Sir That was not covered, this was not covered. They will speak all the bullshit crap.

Also chaps always have the Terrorism cover these days. With Todays accident i hope everyone over there was ok and their cars were insured to the full..... damn i saw that Jag near the burning corrolla. hope everyone was ok.

by the way if you have no claim bonus for this year and changing the insurance company always show them the Invoice of the Current Company, so they will reduce that amount as well as beat the price of that,

Hey Velocity,

good 2 c ur back.... like thusha i didnt knw HEY.. AIG did gen. Insur.. i asked a Insur.. broker friend of mine 2 get some quotes. Does AIG have any dealings with the brokers or do i have 2 call them direct and get a quote?