• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Pc...

Saturn

Fuzzo... need a favor. Can you tell me the latest pricing in LK for Core 2 duo and Pentium D processors (and relevant mobos)? I'm looking to set up a new rig.. also any discount you could get me :alc::blink:

..I've checked out the unity plaza shops but their pricing is a bit crazy..

yep, im a fan of vista. but im using the beta version. i cant find the full version anywhere here.

How is it?… Windows VISTA coming out end of january with office 2007..... what's the latest pricing in LK RS for SECURE DIGITAL ( SD) 1GB MEMORY? this is for digital cameras.

Edited by dillongt

Vista full of bloated fancy eye-candy stuff.. it has some some tough hardware requirements and is deemed slower in terms of game performance in comparison to XP... The full version is released on the net and crackable via released cracks.. only scene s that these cracked ver is set to expire of May 2007 so til some reverse engineers that or Microsofts pulls out WGA me not usin it.. wil gotta use it nevertheless later on.. not now..

Zz

what's the latest pricing in LK RS for SECURE DIGITAL ( SD) 1GB MEMORY? this is for digital cameras.

Not absolutely sure as prices change regularly - check Unity Plaza?

also, if you are using a modern digital camera try to go for a hgh speed card - this is useful if you are shooting high res photos or video...

Not absolutely sure as prices change regularly - check Unity Plaza?

also, if you are using a modern digital camera try to go for a hgh speed card - this is useful if you are shooting high res photos or video...

Are you just curious, or shopping for yourself, Dillon? If you're still in Canada you should probably check ebay or something like that...I recently bought a 1gig Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo for something like $10 ($18 with shipping)..there are deals on there sometimes that even Sri Lanka can't match! :D