• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Ceres

ShanS

Question

Hi Guys... Iam having a Toyota Ceres, though its AE100 engine fuel consumption is not that so economical but good looking car, It costed me around 1million and hoped to do some modifications with Body kits etc. Is it wise to invest on ? Do any one have some nice pictures of Ceres with Body Kits ?

2 answers to this question

Hi Guys... Iam having a Toyota Ceres, though its AE100 engine fuel consumption is not that so economical but good looking car, It costed me around 1million and hoped to do some modifications with Body kits etc. Is it wise to invest on ? Do any one have some nice pictures of Ceres with Body Kits ?

well i cannot commen on the ricing(bodifying) as i dont even have a sticker in what i ride <_< but i can tell u that if you do a proper injector/throttle body etc. clean up the fuel economy and pullin might improve. bdw how bad z fuel econo? (also Z it manual ot auto)

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dhacar1ip7.jpg

Previously ownd by one of my good friends.