• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chevrolet Spark - Is It Worth It For 1.1mil?

Hola

O/T - sorry

I just do not know why car manufactures place the speedometer and all other neccesary meters on the middle of dash board. seriously its absurd.

Unless these cars are meant for inexperianced women drivers, with their husbands on the next seat saying

" Honey I think you need to change the Gear now "

• Like 1

The car may not be available at 1.1 mil considering the Alto is 1.28 mil now and the Cherry QQ is 1.325 for the manual and 1.5 mil for the auto. It should sell ok here either way. I hear they are selling over 50-60 units of Cherry already.

The meter cluster in the middle might be a cost saving for the manufacturers. You get the same thing in the TP12 Primera, Eco/Prius, Vitz, Vios etc....and you get used to it quite quick.

O/T - sorry

I just do not know why car manufactures place the speedometer and all other neccesary meters on the middle of dash board. seriously its absurd.

Unless these cars are meant for inexperianced women drivers, with their husbands on the next seat saying

" Honey I think you need to change the Gear now "

:P good one.

(I'm assuming its for left-right-hand drive adaptability/ cost savings for the manufacturer too)

:P good one.

(I'm assuming its for left-right-hand drive adaptability/ cost savings for the manufacturer too)

i personally think it's a safety hazard... there's more strain on eye muscles when looking sideways than looking downwards... try it :D won't be too much of a problem in small cars but is a problem for the X-Trails and Primeras...

i personally think it's a safety hazard... there's more strain on eye muscles when looking sideways than looking downwards... try it :P won't be too much of a problem in small cars but is a problem for the X-Trails and Primeras...

Its surely a Safety Hazzard, By the time you look at the meter console and look at road, you might have run over a pedistrian. It has happend to me many times while looking at meter console near the steering, I am sure having it in the middle takes a couple of more mili-seconds. :D

I for one will never buy a car with meter panel in the middle. Its just not my style. :D

Edited by Velocity

By the time you look at the meter console and look at road, you might have run over a pedistrian. It has happend to me many times while looking at meter console near the steering,

Hmm, So velocity how many pedistrians have you really run over then??? Jk.

I agree it's bloody madness, who ever came up with that?

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

congrats. you just replied to a thread which was FIVE YEARS old!

Call me the Resurrector ... it seems the OT is also banned. Don't remember when i replied to this thread... :unsure: must have been under the influence of something... :alc: :alc: