• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Much Would Be Tax For 2003 330i Bimmer And M3 ?

maduka

hay guys i wanna know about converting left hand side driving into right hand side in sl. Is it esay to do it in sl? how much would be cost to do it for BMW 330i- 2003. if any one knows where i can do that and how much will cost just let me know.

also i wanna know how much would be tax for 2003 M3 and 2003 BMW 330I? both are top of the line cars

madu.

[email protected]

hay guys i wanna know about converting left hand side driving into right hand side in sl. Is it esay to do it in sl? how much would be cost to do it for BMW 330i- 2003. if any one knows where i can do that and how much will cost just let me know.

also i wanna know how much would be tax for 2003 M3 and 2003 BMW 330I? both are top of the line cars

madu.

[email protected]

I doubt it will be worth it. better if you sell the LHD and buy a RHD car. New cars are extremely hard to convert.

Tax will be based on a valuation given by the agents in SL and depreciated for 3 years. Double that figure and that will be your tax (roughly).

doubt anyone does the conversions here - the best thing to do if ur hell bent on getting the cars down is to have the cars shipped to either Dubai or UK n have em switched..

ah also since the import restricion applies,unless u have a Blue Permit or can arrange for a gift permit, you can't bring down vehicles older than 3 years into the country! :)

doubt anyone does the conversions here - the best thing to do if ur hell bent on getting the cars down is to have the cars shipped to either Dubai or UK n have em switched..

ah also since the import restriction applies,unless u have a Blue Permit or can arrange for a gift permit, you can't bring down vehicles older than 3 years into the country! :)

Couldn't agree more. Not worth the money and the trouble. The import restrictions plus the conversion will kill the car and its value. Better off going for a high end car here or importing one from the UK or Australia.

madu.

[email protected]

if you are a sri lanka i dont think the way this country is going you should dump money on cars.

sri lanka is getting worse to hell. consumers are having lot of problems. banks even have stopped extra credit lines.

so tighten up your spending cos 2007 is gona be very difficult.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many foreign governments have issued travel advisories discouraging their nationals from visiting Sri Lanka. For the first time during the five-year long ceasefire hotels and tourist resorts have been virtually empty. Some small time resort operators have stopped paying their employees and are providing them only meals. Five star hotels in the City faced one of their worst experiences on New Year 's Eve. Some even cancelled the revelries planned.

Edited by jilbuwa