• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Race Pics From Saturday! Cool!

Watchman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that M3 a CS or a CSL? or just a 3 series with the M3 works? It'd be cool if they have atleast one CSL in Sri Lanka.

it's definitly not a CSL...cud b a CS but one can only tell frm d interior by its 'sport' button...d CS n d normal M3 are essentially d same car wit a few tweaks but d CSL has a whole load of carbon fibre in every area BMW cud possibly poke it into plus its got more hp dan d M3 n d M3 CS

i assume u already knw it :rolleyes:

it's definitly not a CSL...cud b a CS but one can only tell frm d interior by its 'sport' button...d CS n d normal M3 are essentially d same car wit a few tweaks but d CSL has a whole load of carbon fibre in every area BMW cud possibly poke it into plus its got more hp dan d M3 n d M3 CS

i assume u already knw it :rolleyes:

Wel,l if one can only tell from the interior... let one TELL.. hehehehee! here's a pic of the interior

img0238s5sl.th.jpg

the s class starts at 32 mil +vat :rolleyes:

machan an article coverin d S-class says 23 mill...assume it is minus VAT...works out to approx 28 mill includin VAT

D*MO goon mustv been stoned wen u spoke to him n u remember i told u abt a fleet of black mercs??well now its true hehe

Wel,l if one can only tell from the interior... let one TELL.. hehehehee! here's a pic of the interior

haha u've had a ball there...gud 4 u machan n thanks for d interior pic but i cant see it at dat angle n distance :D

anyways glad u enjoyd it

I think the BMW is a normal M3 not CSL..

Man even I haven't scene a single 2007 S class in the UK.. saw it first on TopGear like 3-4 months back.. It got new kind of cruise control system which enables it to slow down and gain speed by detecting speed (rather distance) of the car in front..

thanks for pics Dilesh..

yup ur rite dude it does automatically slow d vehicle down but it only does 20% of the braking...it beeps if u need to brake harder...

oh n it comes wit night vision as an option...d damn thing is packd wit gizmos

n here's my favorite bit...AUTOMATIC DOOR CLOSERS incase u dnt close a door properly!!!!!!!!dats a lazy bugger's dream!!!!!!!

machan an article coverin d S-class says 23 mill...assume it is minus VAT...works out to approx 28 mill includin VAT

D*MO goon mustv been stoned wen u spoke to him n u remember i told u abt a fleet of black mercs??well now its true hehe

haha u've had a ball there...gud 4 u machan n thanks for d interior pic but i cant see it at dat angle n distance :rolleyes:

anyways glad u enjoyd it

yup ur rite dude it does automatically slow d vehicle down but it only does 20% of the braking...it beeps if u need to brake harder...

oh n it comes wit night vision as an option...d damn thing is packd wit gizmos

n here's my favorite bit...AUTOMATIC DOOR CLOSERS incase u dnt close a door properly!!!!!!!!dats a lazy bugger's dream!!!!!!!

sorry bro u got wrong info abt the price ,an s class with no options short wheel base is 26 million which includes vat ,a fully loaded long wheel base one is 41 million , theres only one fully loaded long wheel base one in sri lanka all other semi option ones are in the 33 mil range

ME I PREFER MY SUNNY

sorry bro u got wrong info abt the price ,an s class with no options short wheel base is 26 million which includes vat ,a fully loaded long wheel base one is 41 million , theres only one fully loaded long wheel base one in sri lanka all other semi option ones are in the 33 mil range

ME I PREFER MY SUNNY

HAHA!!

Machang when you say "semi option" it sounds like like buying a a car with no power shutters or a radio.. HAHAHAA!!! seriously, it sounds like that!!! and at the price of the "Options" which is about 15 million (41-26) you can buy a Evo 9 !! hahahaaa!!! sorry, still couldnt get over the "semi option S-class" :rolleyes:

seriously, who owns the 41 million rupee car? personally i cant imagine anyone is in sri lanka being able afford something like that!!!! if the car is 41 million imagine how his house must be like....

come on man... this is that threadwhoring or thing you taught me this morning!!!! a little more details wont kill you!!!!!

hay dilesh, cool down man. im sure neither u nor ur father would b happy about others talking about ur financial status in a public forum.

i know its such a tempting question 2 ask, but i think its bit of a invasion of privacy.

just my 2 cents

i called them when they ran an ad in the paper for its launch.. that time they told me its 32 mil + Vat

as for the auto door closers, that is there in the 2 previous generations of S classes as well...

i called them when they ran an ad in the paper for its launch.. that time they told me its 32 mil + Vat

as for the auto door closers, that is there in the 2 previous generations of S classes as well...

man its 33 mil is inclusive of vat, auto doors come with semi option one :rolleyes: ,they still got an cool one at duplication road man an blue looks real cool inside althougth its semi option heheheh, apparently that black one has massaging seats AND that sale dudE was going on abt the list of options and i was going MAAD HEHEHEHE

I GUESS THIS FELLOW DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE WORD "PRIVACY",,,,,, SAD FELLOW.................!

hey i kinda realized that i might have gone overboard trying to find out about the S-class.. and I agree maybe we shouldn’t have disclosed the owner’s name.. but then I saw the names mentioned… so MADZ, I wouldn’t think its wrong if you decide to take out the names at least now, before more people see it in the morning.. sorry for any inconvenience caused..

:D :D

man its 33 mil is inclusive of vat, auto doors come with semi option one :D ,they still got an cool one at duplication road man an blue looks real cool inside althougth its semi option heheheh, apparently that black one has massaging seats AND that sale dudE was going on abt the list of options and i was going MAAD HEHEHEHE

this is the 1st time i hear about the automatic doors.... i had seen the automatic closing boot on the 7 series before.. but not doors... so do they like just close by themselves or are they mechanically suported/assited (like a power steering system)?

this is the 1st time i hear about the automatic doors.... i had seen the automatic closing boot on the 7 series before.. but not doors... so do they like just close by themselves or are they mechanically suported/assited (like a power steering system)?

Really? We even get auto doors on vans :D And buses, come to that :D

Just kidding. But it was funny. The office van has an auto door. U just slide it near close and it closes itself. Guess this thing is the same from Shaks description :D

Really? We even get auto doors on vans :D And buses, come to that :D

Just kidding. But it was funny. The office van has an auto door. U just slide it near close and it closes itself. Guess this thing is the same from Shaks description :D

wat i mean is u actually shut d door n if dsnt shut properly it shuts on its own...its not sumthng common in cars...vans n buses yes

wat i mean is u actually shut d door n if dsnt shut properly it shuts on its own...its not sumthng common in cars...vans n buses yes

ohh yeah.. the thing on busses and vans i've seen.... when you said automatic doors in the merc i thought it was something where you sit at the driver's seat and you get a button on the dash where you just press and the door closes all by itself.. and i i think its harder to make it work on a car than a van cos in a car the moment about the point of rotation is way higher than in a van....

:D

Hey MADZ!

hope you liked my pictured from saturday....

sorry i couldnt stick around the Autolanka office longer.. i would have loved to stay and chat a bit, but i had to go pick my mother and grandmother..

so when can we exepect to see the pics in the gallary?

and guess what i saw at Apollo today..i saw a new S -class, it was a S350... maroon with a wierd lisence (garage) plate .. it was like wp C6-XXXX or something like that... it was a bit dark so couldnt admitre it that much, but pretty impressive set of wheels...