• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Slardar Championship 2006

Pericles

OK, my pics are up from Sunday. Madz, u need to add a link from whereever :action-smiley-060:

These photos courtsey autoLanka.com. Pls credit autoLanka.com and the Photographer (urs truely) if u wanna spread these around. Had to go thru a fair amount of effort to bring u these, the heat was INTENSE, so pls don't try passing these off as ur own. (Like some ppl on hi5 occasionaly do) :) Ummm, actually, u better check with Madz if he is ok with spreading these around, coz these pics are on AutoLanka Commision. I'll add descriptions later. I gotta work on the article Madz wanted and I have other things to attend to as well.

Um, the link is the second one in my sig. Fotopic :P

The M3 took part in 2 races. Came last in the first race, he spun the car twice. Came third in the 2nd race, even with a spin. I guess that thing takes some getting used to. Damn powerfull, RWD and stock suspension. Should take him too long to get it sorted out. :action-smiley-060:

The M3 took part in 2 races. Came last in the first race, he spun the car twice. Came third in the 2nd race, even with a spin. I guess that thing takes some getting used to. Damn powerfull, RWD and stock suspension. Should take him too long to get it sorted out. :action-smiley-060:

machan who won the GT class? I saw a pic of an evo with burst tyre.. is it aravinda's car?

yes that was aravindas car..

GT was won by dinesh D

hey thanks fuzzo

machan did they have somethin like non-modified upto 3500 and modified upto 3500? what are the 2 events M3 raced? did dinesh and Ara race those 2 events aswell? what are the results of the two events?

hey thanks fuzzo

machan did they have somethin like non-modified upto 3500 and modified upto 3500? what are the 2 events M3 raced? did dinesh and Ara race those 2 events aswell? what are the results of the two events?

Race 1

1. Riyaz Farook

2. Dinesh D

3. Aravinda

Race 2

1. Dinesh D

2. Riyaz Farook

3. Jey (M3)

race 1 i think was the best. hats off to aravinda driving in race one. you had to be there to see that moves he was pulling..

Race 1

1. Riyaz Farook

2. Dinesh D

3. Aravinda

Race 2

1. Dinesh D

2. Riyaz Farook

3. Jey (M3)

race 1 i think was the best. hats off to aravinda driving in race one. you had to be there to see that moves he was pulling..

any idea on who won the Formula Fords? i'm hoping its Romani De Silva! :rolleyes:

hey thanks fuzzo

To add to what Fuzzo said, the event goes as SL-GT - upto 3500cc. According to the program, that BMW has the biggest engine at 3246cc N/A. Everyone else was running 2000cc Turbos.

Await the Article. Hope to get it done by tomorrow :rolleyes:

there was no time to even look for toilets this time... it was race after race and there was no bike races this time. only time we stayed in the shade was during the formula event....

hmmm it wud b gay to hold an umbrella in d sun ya? but farzan ur shiny head can reflect d heat no?

hmmm it wud b gay to hold an umbrella in d sun ya? but farzan ur shiny head can reflect d heat no?

machan.. even i would rather be seen dead than with an umbrella... but gay or not you need one.... it was soo dam hot... and i was so dehidrated i was drinking water till sunday... even still i feel kinda thirsty every now and then... trust me.. you dont want to goto KAtukurunda unles you dont have an umbrella...

machan.. even i would rather be seen dead than with an umbrella... but gay or not you need one.... it was soo dam hot... and i was so dehidrated i was drinking water till sunday... even still i feel kinda thirsty every now and then... trust me.. you dont want to goto KAtukurunda unles you dont have an umbrella...

i knw wat u mean machan...only thing is last time at katu it was pissing down like dere was no tomorrw...n our smart lot didnt take a single umbrella knowin it was d wet season...dats y we spent our time under d perera & sons 'shelter' LOL

i knw wat u mean machan...only thing is last time at katu it was pissing down like dere was no tomorrw...n our smart lot didnt take a single umbrella knowin it was d wet season...dats y we spent our time under d perera & sons 'shelter' LOL

this time we were prepared wiht umbrellas... and we stayed under it like a bunch of gay guys at galle face..

When is the next race hapening at katukurunda?

Is there an official racing calander in Sri lanka?

:blink:

February

25th & 26th MRA Rally C’ship round II at Kukuleganga

March

04th & 05th Katukurunda Circuit meet I by SLMCC

18th & 19th Embilipitiya Rally Cross by AMRC

Got it from Dinesh's web site .. [www.dinesh-d.com]

February

March

Buggers had the good sense to avoid the big match when scheduling these things :blink: Where the hell is Kukuleganga?

February

March

MADZ

Kukuleganga was postponed to May :blink:. Sorry my site was not updated, but it is now :)

…..and Preveen it is somewhere off Mathugama. Supposed to be a good tarmac surface for a rally :)